Graphics stretch issue with latest nVidia drivers
...and i wil get the strech display problem... Did you even know what this thread is for? Blink

Sponsored links

Did you even try? I've already confirmed that it doesn't do that with the resolution I told you to try.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
(02-04-2014, 07:13 PM)mroussev Wrote: ...and i wil get the strech display problem... Did you even know what this thread is for? Blink

Do you or did you even read the whole thread? DX9 dont have this issue with stretching.. DX11 does it that is what nvidia hack is for, and the black lines issue has nothing to do with the stretching issue, that is namco game engine bug that happens with scaling which why custom resolutions need to be used.
What resolution did you think i use? Of course 1260xsomething. Enabling nvidia hack makes blask lines to appear again, no matter what is the resolution. So you cannot play with hack, but cannot and without it. Thats why i told that in Dx9 there si no problems and hack is no needed. I dont care about dx9/10 as long as game is played well.
See, you weren't paying attention and are being snoody at that. I said 1200 x something. Not 1260 x something. And YES, that makes a difference because 1200 is the 'magic number' to get rid of the lines and not have the stretch issue on namco games with the hack off. If you don't get it after this 3rd time then *shrugs*. Of course it could be hardware dependent but the way you are talking, I doubt you tried exactly how it was explained.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
I guess you are right...I thought that 1200x and 1260x are the same in this situation because booth are black-lines-free for namco games. But, to be honest, i prefer 60 pixels more in dx9 then 60 pixels less in dx10. THere is no differences between them anyway Tongue. At least not in Tekken 5.
(02-05-2014, 03:44 AM)mroussev Wrote: I guess you are right...I thought that 1200x and 1260x are the same in this situation because booth are black-lines-free for namco games. But, to be honest, i prefer 60 pixels more in dx9 then 60 pixels less in dx10. THere is no differences between them anyway Tongue. At least not in Tekken 5.

you got some eagle like eyes if you see the diffrence between 60 pixels Biggrin
NVM stupid me forgot to make sure enable hacks was check before picking the hacks still all works great
theres a few games that still don't like nvidia cards even with the hack, but there's certainly less problems with it now. I suspect i was just being a bit conservative with the hacking ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

yah its driver issue that will probably get sort out one day by nvidia maybe