Graphics stretch issue with latest nVidia drivers
(07-29-2014, 11:58 PM)refraction Wrote: just grabbing it now.

Edit: Nope, doesn't help.

Boooo one day maybe when the planets align it will be fixed hah

Sponsored links

I did not experience any issues with the prior drivers but once I updated to Nvidia's new 340.52 the PCSX2 started getting this random issue while playing Suikoden IV.

I can fix it by running on software but if I wanted to play the game while looking ugly I would just use my PS2 and avoid any new potential hassles. Sad

With the Nvidia hack thing it eliminates the zooming in gameplay but not during cinematics.
guess what the new 344.11 dont fix this issue either, but it did fix the texture issue some games had in DX 11 like DQ8
As of 10/22/2014 and 344.48 WHQL Drivers zooming issue is still there. I will continue to update this topic as new drivers come out and i test them.
The only way it would ever get fixed by nVidia is by accident. Tongue2
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-22-2014, 08:13 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: The only way it would ever get fixed by nVidia is by accident. Tongue2

basiclly in another 5 years if we lucky haha
(10-22-2014, 08:13 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: The only way it would ever get fixed by nVidia is by accident. Tongue2

true. The same way they broke it by accident they will fix it by accident.

But anyway, there are new drivers: NVIDIA 344.60 WHQL Driver
(11-04-2014, 05:13 PM)WEL Wrote: true. The same way they broke it by accident they will fix it by accident.

But anyway, there are new drivers: NVIDIA 344.60 WHQL Driver

New drivers have the issue too
I fixed it by enabling Hw Hacks, then the Nvidia Hack from there, i hope it helps
(11-07-2014, 04:01 PM)zebreniuc Wrote: I fixed it by enabling Hw Hacks, then the Nvidia Hack from there, i hope it helps

We know about that already this thread is the reason that hack is there.

The hack dont work in all games either, nor should we need the hack. For years this was never an issue till nvidia randomly broke it, now we have to wait for nvidia to randomly fix, They know about the issue they just wont look into