InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(08-08-2014, 03:04 PM)lqwwssd Wrote: Hi jhebbel, I have a little problem of my ds4 windows is that, when my ds4 is fully charged, on the ds4 windows it doesn't display as 100%, only 90% no matter what. please help.

It says 90% even when plugged in?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(08-08-2014, 03:13 PM)jhebbel Wrote: It says 90% even when plugged in?
Only when it's discharged :/
(08-08-2014, 05:00 PM)lqwwssd Wrote: Only when it's discharged :/

thats normal then

(08-08-2014, 05:01 PM)jhebbel Wrote: thats normal then
ok no worries.
One last thing, it seems the old version link doesn't work on the website, how can I download the old version of ds4windows?
(08-08-2014, 05:20 PM)lqwwssd Wrote: ok no worries.
One last thing, it seems the old version link doesn't work on the website, how can I download the old version of ds4windows?

Do you remember which version? there have been about 40 or so. Is the current one causing errors?

I believe so, before the update I was using 1.4.39? The one before 1.4.40, I think it causes the battery display error.
It you can give me the download link, that would be great.
(08-08-2014, 06:07 PM)lqwwssd Wrote: I believe so, before the update I was using 1.4.39? The one before 1.4.40, I think it causes the battery display error.
It you can give me the download link, that would be great.

There is no error, all versions use the same exact battery calculation, your controller is reporting 90% so it is displaying 90%

I don't know if is this the right place, so, if doesn't, disregard the post. Alright, bought a asus bt-400 as recomended, but I'm facing the same problem that I had with the others generic bluetotth dongles. Pc can't find any bluetooth devices. I did a test with my cellphone and it finds the wireless controller, even I can play games with it without any problems. I tried to pair the cellphone to the pc and the pc can't find either. I tried two ways for installing this dongle, by the asus cd, or asus bluetooth program found in the website, and the other way was installing with bluetooth driver installer program, that resulted in error 259. Which is the right method to install this dongle?
(08-08-2014, 06:16 PM)Luchi Wrote: I don't know if is this the right place, so, if doesn't, disregard the post. Alright, bought a asus bt-400 as recomended, but I'm facing the same problem that I had with the others generic bluetotth dongles. Pc can't find any bluetooth devices. I did a test with my cellphone and it finds the wireless controller, even I can play games with it without any problems. I tried to pair the cellphone to the pc and the pc can't find either. I tried two ways for installing this dongle, by the asus cd, or asus bluetooth program found in the website, and the other way was installing with bluetooth driver installer program, that resulted in error 259. Which is the right method to install this dongle?

Generic windows drivers are the best so neither of the above. When you install the adapter are there any errors in the device manager?

No, any errors. Windows says device is working properly. I tried the generic drivers, the instalation was successful, but still the same problem.