LilyPad 0.10.0
Ok I'll do that tonight when I get home. Thanks for taking the time to help me. Would I be violating any rules if I posted this in the general discussion forum also to have more eyes and minds on it?

Sponsored links

your own support thread, you mean ?
it's fine.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
So these are the current settings.

I also had XInput enabled along with DirectInput in the "Game Device APIs" section and Disable in the "Mouse API" section which I think was the default but same results.

I tried only having XInput enabled but the controller didn't work at all that way.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-30-2021, 01:19 AM)Lighty325 Wrote: So these are the current settings.

I also had XInput enabled along with DirectInput in the "Game Device APIs" section and Disable in the "Mouse API" section which I think was the default but same results.

I tried only having XInput enabled but the controller didn't work at all that way.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

hm.
give this a try
(03-30-2021, 06:53 AM)jesalvein Wrote: hm.
give this a try

It did not work. When I tried to bind the buttons it wouldn't recognize input from L1, R1, or Right analog up or right. I'm really stumped here. Thanks for the thought. Any other ideas?
Could installing another controller plugin possibly work?
maybe.
I don't have usb adapter for my ps2 controller, so can't tell exactly how it does work. just assumptions
(03-31-2021, 02:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: maybe.
I don't have usb adapter for my ps2 controller, so can't tell exactly how it does work. just assumptions

Oh so how do you connect yours? Maybe I could use a better way
using the wifi receiver.
but i actually use a logitech F310, not a DS2
@ChickenLiver still hangs around here?

I've got the JogCon motor's working using an arduino. Would be great to also get it to interface with LilyPad.