Official thank you thread
Thank you for everything you do and all the work you put forth. I've been lurking around these forums for quite awhile now, on the fence about making an account till now. Watching how far this place and PCSX2 has come over the years, by itself, shows how passionate your team is. I tip my hat to you all. Good show!

Sponsored links

Thank you guys for making my life enjoyable Smile
<3
delete
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue

Thank you for releasing and continuing work on this fantastic emulator. Appreciate the time and effort put into it.
thanks for all your effort coders and who ever made us enjoy our fav ps2 games on high res pc's.
I don't remember if I already said thanks , but here is some more anyway.

I almost gave up the ps2 emulation because most of my games stopped at 45-50fps. Especially tekken 5. I was certain that it was either upgrade or heavy overclock if I wanted to play them fullspeed.

Tonight I decided to uncheck the preset button and enabled the mtvu....
IT BLEW MY MIND AWAY.
Tekken 5, the most demanding of my collection, stuck with 60fps with no speedhacks! You should make this hack part of the main emulation, or enable it in one of the 6 presets (it never enables itself --v.5085). I'm so happy right now, that, I don't dare to upgrade the emulator to the last ver. I don't want to break anything!

So, once again, my most sincere "thank you" for your efforts(both old and present devs), and ESPECIALLY for that little checkbox that surely made my day!
yeah.

me to. Love the hack for more than 3 core cpu'sSmile

gave me 15fps moreSmile
I just ran PCSX 2 for the first time, and i'm playing FF X. It runs perfectly, and i am so moved to play that game again i had to thank you before starting to play :')
Thank you so much for the job you've done, it's great to give people this opportunity. You're amazing !
yeah these guys are veryy good at this
Thank You, you guys are awsome. =)