PCSX2 1.0 released!
Dolphin is at 3.0 Tongue2

Sponsored links

Might be worth noting that the release build is faster than the SVN builds (even if it's the same source code), because it's built in a longer, optimized process, called PGO.

PGO - Profile guided Optimization - starts with a "normal" build, then it's used for a while (to play games) by the devs, and it "learns" what parts of the code need optimizations. It's then compiled again using that info, and this results in a faster and optimized final build. This process takes quite a bit of time, so it's not used with the normal nightly builds.

The result is that the release is faster in about 5-10% over the nighty builds with the same source code with most games.

Enjoy Smile
*cough* That was included in the news post avih *cough* XD
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Bleh, must be too tired to have noticed yours. Good thing I added some details so my post isn't completely worthless Wink
altough i'm just a random guy reading your tweets and not very often visiting this forum, i already follow PCSX2's development since 0.8 (?) and would like to congrats devs for this release.

finally a reason for switch to my BOOTCAMP OS
(08-03-2012, 09:54 PM)rama Wrote: Dolphin is at 3.0 Tongue2

I may be wrong but if I remember correctly,the minimum system requirements were kinda high for me so I didn't look much into it.

I guess there are emulators that are above version 2.0
thank for your working Smile
I realy Happy Happy

when Develop other plugins like Usb and HDD plugin?

by Best Wishes For All YouSmile
HOLY CRAP! Now we're talking!
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
finally 1.0.0,thank you very much for your work and improvement pcsx2 team you are the best p.s : pcsx2 1.0.0 gsdx not working on integred graphic card but its not a problem with a good graphic card like nvidia. thanx again team
Smile,Listen,Agree

And then do whatever you wanted to do anyway...

(sorry for my bad english, i am french Cool )
Happy birthday PCSX2;D