PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Upload to a different website for now?

Sponsored links

Meh, I'd rather wait for the forum to be fixed. I tried uploading different files, so I know it's not me.
(05-16-2013, 09:06 PM)devina40 Wrote: I updated Grandia II in the archive (assuming it's the NTSC-U version).

Yes it is.
(05-16-2013, 09:06 PM)devina40 Wrote: I updated Grandia II in the archive (assuming it's the NTSC-U version).

The PAL version of the game doesn't have the freezing issue right after the start.
(05-13-2013, 01:54 AM)nemesis2000 Wrote: Tekken 5 (SLUS-21059) 652050D2.pnach (differences: affects only on widescreen mode; proper hor+ fov for all cameras; render fix)

oh, thank you for code!!
Now all scenes are seen to be wideSmile
I made into (NTSC-K)(SCKA_200.49) code.
You can't upload any file for the time being, we are working on it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Okay, archive is back up! Let's get back to work.

Give me a little more time on God of War PAL, still working on it.
Here's God of War PAL, ported from Nemesis' newest code.
It's a long code and I may have messed up, but it should hopefully work.
Please note the CRC is wrong, and still needs to be changed to the PAL CRC (not sure what that is).

[attachment=44250]

Tell me if it works, and if it does, give me the CRC so I can store it in the archive.
(05-18-2013, 08:41 AM)devina40 Wrote: Here's God of War PAL, ported from Nemesis' newest code.
It's a long code and I may have messed up, but it should hopefully work.
Please note the CRC is wrong, and still needs to be changed to the PAL CRC (not sure what that is).

Tell me if it works, and if it does, give me the CRC so I can store it in the archive.

Wow, that's great, thanks.

I just tested it, and I have a good new, and a bad one.
Bad new is that the long part of the code doesnt work (tested on real hardware using ps2rd), it hangs on the SCEE introduction screen.
Good new is that the "old value" part of the code does work - hopefully you also translated it (only a glitch on the menu screen, doesnt affect the game)

About the long part of the code : I noticed that some digits are missing after conversion, which case I never see. See attachement. So I dont know where the problem lies, if it is on the long code side, or on the pnach conversion side (I used Pnach converter 2.0).

If someone else can test this code with PCSX2 - my PC just cant run it, we would know if the problem lies on the code or not.

So at least, you can remove the long code part, and let the odl value part to add it to the archive.

CRC for PAL version is FB0E6D72

Once again, thank you.
Phantasy Star Universe (PAL-M3) (SLES-54308)

Phantasy Star Universe - Ambition of the Illuminus (PAL-M3) (SLES-54892)

Updated patch is here.