PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(04-08-2012, 06:53 PM)Bositman Wrote: Lol?? What the HELL is that game?? Tongue

That's Demolition Girl fun game

Sponsored links

Yes just your average game where you need to 'analyze' and capture a gravure idol that got stung by an alien jellyfish and turned into a giant. Happens all the time in Japan Smile

@hyakki
I'm just now noticing that the default replacement value in your program is 3F2AAAAB, while it should be 3F19999A. It's not a big deal manually replacing it, just thought I'd point it out in case anyone feels the graphics are kind of stretched.

[attachment=31629][attachment=31630][attachment=31631]
3F4CCCCD (.80) > 3F19999A (.60f) > 3F2AAAAB (.66f)
I have a question.
This is normal if, for example, once to change the address found in widescreen. The memory address is no longer the same when I restart the emulator? And finally I have to research another memory location.

So, I can not patched if the memory address keeps changing.
^ Which game is it? Have you tried using this program? http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wid...#pid215757
Is Tekken 4 PAL-M5. I check your link. ^^
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution too. I have found adresse, run correclty in PS2 too, but on emulator the address has changed again.

I use pcsx2 Rev 0.9.9 5128

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just want to say...

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH Hyakki! You rock!
I've been waiting for PCSX2 widescreen for a very long time! Biggrin
Thank you so much. Extremely appreciated! Smile

Hopefully there'll be patches for these games in the future (my favs):

Haunting Ground
Kingdom Hearts 1
Persona 3
Persona 4
Rule of Rose
Best I could come up with Haunting Ground (Demento) is using widescreen helper with find value 3FB33333 and replace value 3F811111 at the 3xxx range, I think the way this game is designed you cant get a perfect patch.
rule of rose I found a value but it completely messes up the textures other then that no luck
PCSX2 Widescreen Helper
Update v1.0.2:
Added new converter (float to hex or hex to float) +updates find hex on the fly.
Automatically calculate replace value when find value is modified.
Added pulldown menus with preset values.
widescreen patches?? does this help me? because I play Final Fantasy X INTL on my laptop then hook my laptop through my lcd tv through HDMI cable.. for some reasons, fps drops for about 30-40.. then normalize @ 60.. then back again to 30-40
Quote:widescreen patches?? does this help me?
Obviously not. Keep it in your thread
[Image: newsig.jpg]