PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(10-03-2016, 02:34 AM)Devina Wrote: So basically, the TLDR version:

No.47 admits the solution is too difficult, claims their own patches suck, and admits all of the patches only work for the first level.

And the widescreen patches in the archive are pretty useless, and I should just move them all to WIP. Wacko

TBH, this sounds more like not ready for public consumption than WIP.

Sponsored links

(10-02-2016, 10:32 AM)arapapa Wrote: NTSC-J

Kidou Senshi Gundam - Ichinen Sensou

Thanks a lot too!
Also, I join Kamil's request for other four gundam games.
(10-03-2016, 01:27 PM)avih Wrote: TBH, this sounds more like not ready for public consumption than WIP.

I changed the definition of WIP patches to:

"These patches need improvement and won't be in cheats_ws, but will be kept in their individual folder in the archive."
Hello everyone!  Biggrin
Here is my question/request:
As codes only affect 3D environment, I wonder if it would be possible to keep FMV's of the games that are in 4:3, to stay in 4:3 without stretch, adding an code to put vertical black bars on screen (as done in Fatal Frame FMV). Maybe also the same could be done on some 4:3 titles/loads/menus screens... What you guys think? Maybe some people won't like this suggestion (some prefers stretched image than black bars...), so these codes could be disabled (with "//" in front of the code) by default. If it's possible, I'd like that Tekken 5 (SLUS_210.59) be my first request for that.  Blush

And of course, I would like to thank to the magnificent work of all people involved, by their efforts in finding codes!

Thanks for attention. Smile
(10-03-2016, 11:15 AM)Kamil Wrote: a widescreen request for Gungriffon Blaze.... very cool game...

NTSC-J, NTSC-U and PAL
Gungriffon Blaze

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKvC3xvAXlo

NTSC-J, NTSC-U and PAL

GunGriffon Blaze
-------------------------------------------

NTSC-J

Mobile Suit Gundam: One Year War(request done) (Kidou Senshi Gundam - Ichinen Sensou)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   GunGriffon Blaze (NTSC-J, NTSC-U and PAL).zip (Size: 1,59 KB / Downloads: 115)
(10-05-2016, 01:23 PM)arapapa Wrote: NTSC-J, NTSC-U and PAL

GunGriffon Blaze
-------------------------------------------

NTSC-J

Mobile Suit Gundam: One Year War(request done) (Kidou Senshi Gundam - Ichinen Sensou)

I don't see the Mobile Suit Gundam patch? Did you forget to upload it?
(10-04-2016, 09:48 PM)destinydoom Wrote: Hello everyone!  Biggrin
Here is my question/request:
As codes only affect 3D environment, I wonder if it would be possible to keep FMV's of the games that are in 4:3, to stay in 4:3 without stretch, adding an code to put vertical black bars on screen (as done in Fatal Frame FMV). Maybe also the same could be done on some 4:3 titles/loads/menus screens... What you guys think? Maybe some people won't like this suggestion (some prefers stretched image than black bars...), so these codes could be disabled (with "//" in front of the code) by default. If it's possible, I'd like that Tekken 5 (SLUS_210.59) be my first request for that.  Blush

And of course, I would like to thank to the magnificent work of all people involved, by their efforts in finding codes!

Thanks for attention. Smile

Xenosaga 1, Suikoden 3 and Suikoden 4, have 4:3 options for the FMVs but they completely destroy them on consoles because the black bars are not there or they don't cover the area they are supposed to.................That probably doesn't apply to you but, its too much extra work, maybe you should make a suggestion for the emulator to shrink the screen when FMV files are played instead.
NTSC-K and NTSC-J

Kidou Senshi Gundam Senki - Lost War Chronicles(request done) (Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicles)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

@Devina

Mobile Suit Gundam: One Year War(SLPS-25478) (English name)
Kidou Senshi Gundam - Ichinen Sensou(SLPS-25478) (Japanese name)

But only released in Japan.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Kidou Senshi Gundam Senki - Lost War Chronicles.zip (Size: 1,39 KB / Downloads: 148)
(10-06-2016, 04:50 AM)arapapa Wrote: NTSC-K and NTSC-J

Kidou Senshi Gundam Senki - Lost War Chronicles(request done) (Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicles)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been waiting for this so long... So, great thanks!
The widescreen hack of Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 1 for NTSC release is a .txt file in the archive. Fix please?