..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2.net revamped!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(05-28-2012, 04:13 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]those 404 pages mentioned above need the links on them corrected.

also Contact us is spelt Conact Us on that page

It has already been fixed, you have cached the old ones
so i did ^_^

(05-28-2012, 06:06 PM)Basjohn Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty poor new design to be honest. Much more cluttered than the previous one and the colours do not blend well. The top left logo is especially out of place.

The PCSX2 team are great coders, juuuuuust not the best designers it seems. Ah well, can't be overly talented at EVERYTHING.

Ninja ban?
How about moving the Donate thingy above the Random Shots thingy? It would be more visible I think.
The right section is removed in lots of pages like the compatibility list, configuration guide, downloads etc. I could maybe move it up on the left section and higher but not sure...
I'd personally switch it with the search gadget (so yea, put it even lower).
Seems a bit more tidy that way Tongue2
Hey mates, someone has probably already suggested this, but:

Can you replace the screenshot section under the "more" dropdown menu for the compatibility list with a section containing a small amount of notes and potential problems from the tester?
There is no such info atm so no way to do that MyDreamName Tongue
Heh, not a lot of screenshots either. Tongue

Just a suggestion, as I've brought up being able to see a little summary of the game's performance in the compatibility list and still think it would be very cool to see happen.
We'll see, now that the space is available we can work on adding more stuff Smile I should post a thread asking users to send us nice screenshots for their upscaled games to add on the site
Also, the "forums" link via Google is dead as you no longer have that page.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17