..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: EE overclock slider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(11-08-2015, 01:44 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: [ -> ]I could have sworn I had a post in this thread.

you did but i think it wasn't realy relevant to the discussion but was from our private discussion organising the post, i deleted all them.
Oh OK, gotcha. Feel free to delete these as well then.
Does anybody understand my point that a slider in the speedhacks sections shouldn't reduce speed or am I alone? (well.. @Ryudo Homies for life!)
Yeah I disagree with that, sorry. Speedhacks have ALWAYS had the potential to cause slowdown.

Also they are called "speedhacks" not "speeduphacks" so it could really go either way Tongue2
The patch for invert is ready : https://github.com/ssakash/pcsx2/commit/...d4de918109

I'll wait for the poll results till tomorrow and handle it according to the result, Thanks.

Quote:Does anybody understand my point that a slider in the speedhacks sections shouldn't reduce speed or am I alone?

yeah, I agree with blyss on this one.
Ok I lost. fine.
But you guys are not going to be invited to my birthday party. Tongue
I think it should stay the same to keep the pattern of go right for faster
willkuer: I agree with you, and propose we split the current speedhack panel up into 2 new sections.
One will be for the traditional speedhacks; those that make the program run faster on weak pcs.
The new section will be for "enhancement hacks"; things like the CDVD speed hack and the new EE overclock will go there.

What do you guys think?
I don't really like the idea of two parts of the same function split into different sections
Invert it. Do you even have to ask? LOL.

(11-08-2015, 08:10 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody understand my point that a slider in the speedhacks sections shouldn't reduce speed or am I alone?

I understand that and I agree with you.

(11-07-2015, 10:13 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to have a slider manipulating the clock rate put it into the ee tab and not in the speedhacks section.

Agreed. Also, you can leave notes on the Speedhacks page.

(11-09-2015, 09:12 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]willkuer: I agree with you, and propose we split the current speedhack panel up into 2 new sections.
One will be for the traditional speedhacks; those that make the program run faster on weak pcs.
The new section will be for "enhancement hacks"; things like the CDVD speed hack and the new EE overclock will go there.

What do you guys think?

(11-09-2015, 09:19 PM)Ōkami Amaterasu Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really like the idea of two parts of the same function split into different sections

I used to suggest that you may move the slider to another page like the EE/IOP or Developer Tools page.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6