..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: EE overclock slider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
That's what I think too. Maybe this or some such:

........................................... EE clock rate
........≪--------------------------------------------------------≫
Faster(less demanding).............Accurate...............Smoother(more demanding)
EE underclock....................................................EE overclock
Good that you copied the arrows but not the whitespaces... Tongue
Apparently copy pasting non breaking spaces doesn't work(converts to normal spaces) and I couldn't be arsed to put them in normally XD

Meanwhile no matter what we choose some noobs are gonna break things. That's what noobs do. We will never satisfy all lines of thought.
I think this thread is irrelevant now since EE overclock has been implemented already (yay!) but I still really liked this idea:

(01-31-2015, 01:59 PM)K.F Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we can add a tick mark that will allow the slider to go to both ways...

So basically have it so where you can't go left on the slider unless you, in some way, acknowledge that you're an advanced user and are doing what you're doing intentionally and knowingly.
(11-18-2015, 03:41 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: [ -> ]I think this thread is irrelevant now since EE overclock has been implemented already (yay!) but I still really liked this idea:

So basically have it so where you can't go left on the slider unless you, in some way, acknowledge that you're an advanced user and are doing what you're doing intentionally and knowingly.

This thread actually started after it was implemented Tongue2
Oh did it? Oops. XD

So has a decision on this been made on GitHub or something? Or is it still being debated?
It's under discussion. So far no solution satisfies a large majority here.
I believe someone else already mentioned this on this very thread but I don't think it's important that a majority of us be satisfied, I think it's more important that the developers decide what's best for the project on their own. Obviously threads like these probably do help them in deciding what they think is best but I don't think a majority of us being satisfied should be a priority in the final decision.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6