FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
It works very well. Thank you

Sponsored links

First of all, thank you for the great work!

It is possible to edit the stats of blitzball players? That would be great... With stat i mean HP, SP, AT, PA and so on...
Ok. I have put in close to 50 hours. I want to take on the Dark Aeons, with Yuna, Riku, and Tidus as my party. I have the Nirvana, and the Godhand completely powered up. I have the Calablog and the Sun crest. But god DAMN is the sigil impossible to get.

After HOURS of trying to get the sigil, I decided maybe I could just customize a weapon that had Break Damage Limit. Ok, just need 60 Dark Matters. What's that, getting 60 Dark Matters is even more time consuming? *****.

I looked at the save editor, and I don't think it's in my expertise to do the editing myself. Is there someone willing to help me out here? Whether it's through legitimate means (if it is, I salute your might-as-well-be-drunk chocobo racing skills), or a save editor, I don't care.

Please help.
Great program! Works very well Smile
I have a mac and I can get everything running like mymc and ffxed but I cannot change to the expert grid which is frustrating me!! I downloaded the extra file to import into ffxed but when I load my game up my sphere grid disappears? The only grid that works is the standard one! Please can someone help me Sad Do I need to make a new save to start the expert grid?
Fuzzy, I'm having problems with ffxed. Whenever I put in a cheat and upload the save, the save always ends up in Luca stadium with a lot of things messed up even though the save was suppose to be in Ruins at the beginning of the game. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong!
Are you sure FFXED is actually replacing the old save with the updated...maybe it has something to do with UAC if you are on anything higher that WInXP.

Try placing the card to your desktop,open it with FFXED,do your changes and save(i've never tried that version that allows you to update a save directly inside the card so I'm not sure what is the opening\saving process)

I use older FFXED version which only support raw saves and psu saves and it always work when I change something to the save and then place it back to the card with mymc
(10-11-2014, 10:09 PM)vsub Wrote: Are you sure FFXED is actually replacing the old save with the updated...maybe it has something to do with UAC if you are on anything higher that WInXP.

Try placing the card to your desktop,open it with FFXED,do your changes and save(i've never tried that version that allows you to update a save directly inside the card so I'm not sure what is the opening\saving process)

I use older FFXED version which only support raw saves and psu saves and it always work when I change something to the save and then place it back to the card with mymc

I just follow this tutorial
http://www.360haven.com/forums/threads/3...for-FFX-HD

When I first figured it out it worked. But now I just keep getting sent to Luca. I did everything the same but it work anymore. If you can can you give me a link to your old ffxed?
That guide seems way too complicated.
Are you using your pcsx2 memory card saves for the game to make the changes with FFXED and then use the save on pcsx2?

This is what I do
1.Open the card with Mymc and export the save to psu format
2.Start FFXED and open the psu save
3.Make the changes I want and use the SAVE button
4.Open the memory card again with mymc and delete the FFX save(it won't allow you to import the save otherwise)
5.Import the save

That's all and it always work on pcsx2 and on my ps2
I'm using a ps3. Does that change things?