GSdx
I guess this is the right part of the forum to ask
Could anyone make a crc hack patch file for The Lord of the Rings:The two Towers ITA?

These are datas

(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLES_512.55;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = PAL
ELF (cdrom0:\SLES_512.55;1) Game CRC = 0x5FF407EE, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLES_512.55;1

It has that green stripes graphic bug. Pal English and USA versions have already been fixed in hardware mode. I guess this CRC is missing. I can't do it, please help me.

Sponsored links

Yeah, fixed

Thank you Laugh
I hope Xenosaga 3 gets fixed soon in hardware mode.
It has a lot of weird bugs, like black background screens where there shouldn't be and weird shadows.

Oh damn, is there any way to fix that? Software mode I guess? I just randomly decided to play it after reading your post lol.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
What's wrong with the first pic? Tongue
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(08-12-2014, 10:02 PM)devina40 Wrote: I hope Xenosaga 3 gets fixed soon in hardware mode.
It has a lot of weird bugs, like black background screens where there shouldn't be and weird shadows.

I think the shadows can be removed with the skipdraw=1 hack (although obviously that's not a fix, just something to make the problem not distracting) but I doubt much can be done about the black bgs where something should be displayed without actual fixes to the GSDX core.
Skipdraw hack works for Xenosaga 1, but no setting I tried for 3 worked(and I tried 1-10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100, 999)
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
What I'm going to say is pretty old, but here it goes:

Enabling FXAA or FX shaders breaks vsync. You press the key, vsync is disabled (I see tearing, of course), you press it again, and it's enabled again.
What is the cause? Would an exclusive fullscreen mode help? It would definitely bring the possibility of 3D Vision Tongue.
Exclusive fullscreen was implemented recently in Dolphin, and it made stuttering with vsync disappear completely (there was stuttering even with desktop composition disabled), and it allowed me to play in 3D.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
Exclusive fullscreen is just normal fullscreen. Both Dolphin and PCSX2 already use borderless windows. The original movement everywhere was borderless fullscreen > fullscreen. Dolphin's borderless window mode is slow on the d3d backend because coding for the d3d backend was not optimized enough. So gamers on the net ask for borderless because it gives fps and now gamers are asking for regular fullscreen again because they are thrown off by the word exclusive which brings nothing new to the table. Just a rename by an individual. 3Dvision while windowed use to work. Nvidia took it out for no good reason from the drivers or the nvidia profiles block it for some reason. My money's on True Player Gear's Totem anyway Tongue
Also, borderless windowed fullscreen allows to easily span across multiple monitors (and maybe allows downsampling?). Usually, you don't need vsync when in borderless window mode either.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
(08-13-2014, 01:40 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: What's wrong with the first pic? Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...BpTk#t=645

The entire tropical background behind her is missing. Tongue