GSdx
KrossX: Judging by the bilinear filter on/off FFX results, maybe you can do something with when to apply the corrections. Maybe FFX works better when correcting after filtering or the other way round. Dunno what's first now Tongue2

Sponsored links

Well, the filtering is during sampling and coordinates can only be messed with before sampling. After filtering, it's already sampled so messing with coords would be futile.

All I can think of would be not to do any offset, but to reduce the clamp/wrap region. It would depend on the texture and would need to be activated on that very specific texture (like the spritehack). Too messy me thinks. =S
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Yea, doing that you'd end up hacking 20 textures per game manually Tongue2
Checked it. It's a normal clamp, not a region one so that thought it's gone. It's UV coords so I tried with a wild wildhack, but ended up no better than ma'screenshot. So.... that's it for FFX. XD
Gonna have to separate the TC Hack between ST and UV, cuz now I noticed Xenosaga needs some separate UV corrections. It's a float4 so xy are ST and zw will be UV, most is already in place for that. Problem is... GUI / INI stuff and how to not make them look super ugly.

#EDIT:

There, now S, T, U and V offsets can be set separately. I don't like the placement on the GUI but there's just too many of them number boxes.

Binary + Patch, patch-only attached.

Attached Files
.zip   TCO_ST_UV_patch.zip (Size: 2,96 KB / Downloads: 132)
(02-14-2013, 07:55 PM)KrossX Wrote: Gonna have to separate the TC Hack between ST and UV, cuz now I noticed Xenosaga needs some separate UV corrections. It's a float4 so xy are ST and zw will be UV, most is already in place for that. Problem is... GUI / INI stuff and how to not make them look super ugly.

#EDIT:

There, now S, T, U and V offsets can be set separately. I don't like the placement on the GUI but there's just too many of them number boxes.

Binary + Patch, patch-only attached.

I was gonna give it a whirl. But you only included the sse2 version and since i have sse 4.1 i think pcsx2 defaults to that so i won't beable to test it. About to fiddle with FFX some more. see if i can't get better results. the best so far was 100,600 right?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Everyone has SSE2 nowadays basically. If you're using the SSE4 plugin, just select the SSE2 plugin and use it.
This has probably already been reported too many times to count, but here goes.

Bug: GSdx 5334 0.1.16 [gsdx32-(variable)-r5350] fails to properly report dedicated graphics card to PCSX2 1.0.0 at startup of each program session regardless of computer's global settings or program initialization by context entry. Possible failure to detect dedicated card at startup. GSdx plugin instead reports only integrated graphics chipset.
Noted with all GSdx plugins fitting above criteria.

Current Workaround: Enter Plugin Selector, switch to any other GSdx plugin and hit Apply to reinitialize plugins.

System:
Code:
Toshiba Qosmio X875-Q7380
Intel Core i7-3630QM @ 2.4Ghz 2.4Ghz
Intel HD Graphics 4000 Chipset
NVidia GeForce GTX 670M
Windows 8 x64
12GB RAM

If there is another location you would rather this be posted, I apologize. This thread is the only report location I was able to verify.
@Rama do you remember that blackscreen problem in Steambot Chronicles menus which happen from r5072?:3 I messed around and I fixed it, by disabling this line:

Code:
m_renderer->m_dev->ClearRenderTarget(dst->m_texture, 0); // new frame buffers after reset should be cleared, don't display memory garbage
in GSTextureCache.cpp

Soo it seems it's NOT just "garbage";C. Did that change ever fixed anything? Couse by looking at r5072 comments adding this line also broke the game called Primal.(Similar bug, through now I see that person used EMUCR builds;p, soo who knows.)

Edit: Blah@_@... I should supply you with a patch for Steambot Chronicles earlier;], you totally forgot about if(skip==0) part which is needed for all skipdraw fixes, without it, it doesn't really work as intendedTongue(fail of me as well for continue testing the game on my own build instead of checking svn).
Add a patch to fix that skipdraw(and add info for agressive CRC) - please commit that if you can couse current Steambot Chronicles skipdraw fix doesn't work as planned:3 and a revert patch for that line mentioned above just to make it easier for you if you're into any testing.:3

.7z   SteambotChronicles patches.7z (Size: 1,33 KB / Downloads: 279)
@miseru99:
I later tested "Primal" with Orphis build, and the problem is there as well.
I also made an issue of it:
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/detail?can=2&q=1212&colspec=ID%20Status%20Priority%20Component%20Plugin%20Owner%20Summary&id=1212

Can you make a GSdx-build with your "fix hardware blackscreen" patch
so I can test it on "Primal" and "Hardware-Online Arena"?