PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Request Ape Escape: Pumped & Primed Widescreen Patch

Sponsored links

Here's a fast patch for Tekken 4 Pre-Release Beta.
I'm not a huge fan of my code, I'd much rather nemesis2000's code be ported but it's way past my capabilities to do such thing.

For the moment:

Tekken 4 Pre-Release Beta (NTSC-U) (SLUS-00000)
[link removed, check post below.]
Seems like I've actually managed to port nemesis2000's code on that release!

What was tripping me constantly was that HUD fix position. Since the build has not yet implemented the HUD all values are shifted to a different spot.
Anyway managed to decipher this whole mess.

Tekken 4 Pre-Release Beta (NTSC-U) (SLUS-00000)

.pnach   8942B68A.pnach (Size: 373 bytes / Downloads: 117)
Everybody find this code in USA version of ATV Offroad Fury Greatest Hits v3.01 ???? I ported first stroke of pnach code for widescreen game (named ZOOM fix) to USA version from PAL (All Terrain Vehicles) but I can't find second stroke of this code in USA version for port it, help me please and we can enjoy the widescreen in USA version of ATV Offroad Fury, thanks

Original Code from PAL (.pnach)

patch=1,EE,0011F2AC,word,3C023CAC //3C023C8E Zoom (PAL)

USA port stroke is:

patch=1,EE,0011EFBC,word,3C023CAC //3C023C8E Zoom (USA)

Second original stroke from PAL is:

patch=1,EE,0011F2C0,word,3C023FAC //3C023F80 Y-FOV (PAL)

but I can't find 803F023C with corresponding data that look very similar....

HELP PLEASE  [Image: excl.gif] [Image: excl.gif] [Image: excl.gif]

ARE YOU KIDDING ???? DON'T IGNORE ME PLEASEE !!!! OR YOU HAVE A NO ANSWER FOR THIS QUESTION????
WRITE AT LEAST A WORD........
Chill out, not everyone owns the game or people are busy, or like me, they can't find the Y FOV either.

I put it on the requests for you, please don't ask for it anymore than once a month now.
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (NTSC-U) V1.1

This is a fix for the built in widescreen and thus has no more graphical issues.

.pnach   472E7699.pnach (Size: 228 bytes / Downloads: 170)
Archive has been updated, there's about 30 new patches, although I'm pretty sure a lot of patches have been modified to fix bugs and such. Thanks everyone.

Someone asked me about Rayman, there should be a patch in the archive for that already.
Tekken 5 (PAL-M5) (SCES-53202) Widescreen Light Effect Bug

There is a bug in the Tekken 5 Pal version if you have selected e.g. Yoshimitsu or Xiaoyu or encountered them in battle. If the lights e.g. the sword you see in the picture are not in the right place or the arm rings from Xiaoyu, the lighting is also offset. I also found out that it is because of the widescreen patch, if you set 4:3 everything is normal, but as soon as you set 16:9 this bug occurs in the PAL version.

Is there any way to fix this bug?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-14-2021, 09:55 PM)Snake356 Wrote: Tekken 5 (PAL-M5) (SCES-53202) Widescreen Light Effect Bug

There is a bug in the Tekken 5 Pal version if you have selected e.g. Yoshimitsu or Xiaoyu or encountered them in battle. If the lights e.g. the sword you see in the picture are not in the right place or the arm rings from Xiaoyu, the lighting is also offset. I also found out that it is because of the widescreen patch, if you set 4:3 everything is normal, but as soon as you set 16:9 this bug occurs in the PAL version.

Is there any way to fix this bug?

Just checked the codes for PAL version and apparently effects fix codes hasn't been ported yet, as well the widescreen codes for Devil Within mode. Gonna have to wait for someone who owns the PAL version to port the codes over.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(01-09-2021, 03:31 PM)Beta_FRZ Wrote: Everybody find this code in USA version of ATV Offroad Fury Greatest Hits v3.01 ???? I ported first stroke of pnach code for widescreen game (named ZOOM fix) to USA version from PAL (All Terrain Vehicles) but I can't find second stroke of this code in USA version for port it, help me please and we can enjoy the widescreen in USA version of ATV Offroad Fury, thanks

Original Code from PAL (.pnach)

patch=1,EE,0011F2AC,word,3C023CAC //3C023C8E Zoom (PAL)

USA port stroke is:

patch=1,EE,0011EFBC,word,3C023CAC //3C023C8E Zoom (USA)

Second original stroke from PAL is:

patch=1,EE,0011F2C0,word,3C023FAC //3C023F80 Y-FOV (PAL)

but I can't find 803F023C with corresponding data that look very similar....

HELP PLEASE  [Image: excl.gif] [Image: excl.gif] [Image: excl.gif]

ARE YOU KIDDING ???? DON'T IGNORE ME PLEASEE !!!! OR YOU HAVE A NO ANSWER FOR THIS QUESTION????
WRITE AT LEAST A WORD........

Have you tried just adding 14 to the address so it's 0011EFD0 ?
Why do you all write the cheats wrong too Rolleyes it's the following to active the values.

0=00000000-000000FF
1=00000100-0000FFFF
2=00010000-FFFFFFFF

so you need the first digit of the address to be a 2, 2011EFD0 otherwise it'll only write AC.