ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
Can't do man, I am one of those "don't know how to compile stuff give me .deb" kinds of Linux users.

Sponsored links

How can you use the AVi recorder? I have it check marked and I push F12 while in game but nothing happens. Did I miss somthing?
I'm now spending quite some time playing Ring Of Red on pcsx2 (Debian user here, from SVN with ZZ Ogl PG 0.4.0), and I still get occassional segfaults (missions last hours so it is no good to have to compete with segfaults AND the enemy Wink).

Is there a simple way to know if the faults are due to the free radeon driver I'm using, or ZZ Ogl itself? While this is supposed to be my play time so I cant make a project out of it, I am a C/Python programmer so I can handle the detail, just dont have the time.
Basically you need to check a stacktrace/backtrace. Either PCSX2 will freeze, just attach gdb and check MTGS thread trace. Or PCSX2 will close-crash, normally trace will be printed in the terminal. Be sure to install all dbg package.
OK - currently it seems to catch its own faults and render a custom dialog (which lies when it gives you an option to 'ignore' the issue Wink). It could be asserts, can't remember clearly. If I do come up with anything, I will start posting them here.
That the freeze case. Just attach gdb on it when the dialog appears and it will be "fine".
OK, excellent.
Quote:Important! For Windows users! You need cg.dll and cgGL.dll files from Nvidia CG-Toolkit!. This files should be put in pcsx2 main directory.

Hi there, can anyone upload this two dll's so i wouldn't need to garbage my pc with this nvidia software.
Acer G9 (593) | i7 3100mhz, 4 cores | 16gb ddr 4 | nvidia 1070 8gb gddr 5 | 128gb ssd + 1tb hdd
Hey is the link down?
I'm getting an error with loading the site with firefox!
possibly is gone yes, this thread hasn't really been touched in 2 years..
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]