..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 for Fedora
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Not able to check as I'm getting build errors when trying to compile r5315. I noticed some new links had been added at r5314 could this be the problem?

cmake log and terminal output are attached.

[attachment=38489]

Update: the error also happens with r5313, so it isn't the SPU2-X links... Sad
Error also occurs with Cg build (ie DGLSL_API=FALSE)
I fix the issue.
Okay, svn 5321 is building fine - but the problem is unchanged in glsl build, still no video / missing object in two places I dumped before. Shall I do a debug build again?

Code:
[mythtv@media ~]$ pcsx2
Interface is initializing.  Entering Pcsx2App::OnInit!
Applying operating system default language...
Command line parsing...
Command line parsed!

(pcsx2:4215): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "qtcurve",

(pcsx2:4215): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "qtcurve",
ZZOgl-PG:  Calling GSinit.
ZZOgl-PG:  GSinit finished.
ZZOgl-PG:  Calling GSopen2.
ZZOgl-PG:  Capturing ZZOgl window.
ZZOgl-PG:  Got Doublebuffered Visual!
ZZOgl-PG:  glX-Version 1.4 with Direct Rendering
ZZOgl-PG:  Supported Opengl version : 3.3.0 NVIDIA 295.33

ZZOgl-PG:  Using multitexturing.
ZZOgl-PG:  Maximum texture size is 16384 for Tex_2d and 16384 for Tex_NV.
Terminated
[mythtv@media ~]$ pcsx2
Interface is initializing.  Entering Pcsx2App::OnInit!
Applying operating system default language...
Command line parsing...
Command line parsed!

(pcsx2:4235): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "qtcurve",

(pcsx2:4235): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "qtcurve",
ZZOgl-PG:  Calling GSinit.
ZZOgl-PG:  GSinit finished.
ZZOgl-PG:  Calling GSopen2.
ZZOgl-PG:  Capturing ZZOgl window.
ZZOgl-PG:  Got Doublebuffered Visual!
ZZOgl-PG:  glX-Version 1.4 with Direct Rendering
ZZOgl-PG:  Supported Opengl version : 3.3.0 NVIDIA 295.33

ZZOgl-PG:  Using multitexturing.
ZZOgl-PG:  Maximum texture size is 16384 for Tex_2d and 16384 for Tex_NV.

ZZOgl-PG:  Disabling MRT depth writing.
ZZOgl-PG:  Use GL_RGBA32F for blockdata.
ZZOgl-PG:  Fill bilinear blocks OK.!
ZZOgl-PG:  Creating effects.
ZZOgl-PG:  Creating extra effects.
ZZOgl-PG:  Using full shaders.
ZZOgl-PG:  Initialization successful.
ZZOgl-PG:  Disabling MRT depth writing.
ALSA lib pcm.c:2217:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.rear
ALSA lib pcm.c:2217:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.center_lfe
ALSA lib pcm.c:2217:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.side

ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:957:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) The dmix plugin supports only playback stream
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server socket
jack server is not running or cannot be started
* SPU2-X: Enumerating PortAudio devices:
*** Device 0: 'HDA ATI SB: VT2020 Analog (hw:0,0)' (ALSA)
*** Device 1: 'HDA ATI SB: VT2020 Digital (hw:0,1)' (ALSA)
*** Device 2: 'HDA ATI SB: VT2020 HP (hw:0,2)' (ALSA)
*** Device 3: 'HDA NVidia: HDMI 0 (hw:1,3)' (ALSA)
*** Device 4: 'HDA NVidia: HDMI 0 (hw:1,7)' (ALSA)
*** Device 5: 'HDA NVidia: HDMI 0 (hw:1,8)' (ALSA)
*** Device 6: 'HDA NVidia: HDMI 0 (hw:1,9)' (ALSA)
*** Device 7: 'sysdefault' (ALSA)
*** Device 8: 'front' (ALSA)
*** Device 9: 'surround40' (ALSA)
*** Device 10: 'surround41' (ALSA)
*** Device 11: 'surround50' (ALSA)
*** Device 12: 'surround51' (ALSA)
*** Device 13: 'surround71' (ALSA)
*** Device 14: 'iec958' (ALSA)
*** Device 15: 'spdif' (ALSA)
*** Device 16: 'pulse' (ALSA)
*** Device 17: 'dmix' (ALSA)
*** Device 18: 'default' (ALSA) (selected)
ZOgl-PG:  Disabling MRT depth writing.
ZZOype:Performance game Severity:Med2f0.Message:Program/shader state performance warning: Fragment Shader is going to be recompiled because the shader key based on GL state mismatches.
Type:Performance        Severity:Med    Message:Program/shader state performance warning: Fragment Shader is going to be recompiled because the shader key based on GL state mismatches.
Type:Performance        Severity:Med    Message:Program/shader state performance warning: Fragment Shader is going to be recompiled because the shader key based on GL state mismatches.
Type:Performance        Severity:Med    Message:Program/shader state performance warning: Fragmentype:Performanceg to be Severity:MedecauMessage:Program/shader state performance warning: Fragment Shader is going to be recompiled because the shader key based on GL state mismatches.
Hum that annoying. Be sure to clean everythings. Then
1/ Could you give your zzogl.ini.
2/ Could you replay your dumps on your side ie:
(note: the first parameter is the directory that contains ini file, the second is the .gs file)
Code:
pcsx2_ZZReplayLoader ~/.config/pcsx2/inis/ snaps_zz/snap002.gs
(06-21-2012, 08:38 AM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]Hum that annoying. Be sure to clean everythings. Then
1/ Could you give your zzogl.ini.
2/ Could you replay your dumps on your side ie:
(note: the first parameter is the directory that contains ini file, the second is the .gs file)
Code:
pcsx2_ZZReplayLoader ~/.config/pcsx2/inis/ snaps_zz/snap002.gs

"Clean everything" as in a make clean or some other method (like deleting the ~/PCSX2 folder)? My test machine is running the rpms rather than being used to compile them, so I'd presume it was clean from that point of view.

I Will rebuild a debug version tonight and send you the results.
Just a delete of the plugins and redo an update of the svn, just to be sure.

I have fixed 2 bugs so it must work a bit better at least. On my system (AMD), your GS dump are working fine now (at least the last 2).
Sorry to keep you waiting so long. Good news - I deleted the old ~/PCSX2 library and it all works okay.
Yes :d !!!
.. I have done some more testing today: The graphics problem was because I had antialiasing at 4x in the ini file. So this is the problem - that graphics do not show up when antialiasing is enabled in ZZOGl glsl build. Is this feature not implemented?
There are also some slowdowns in-game, particularly in cut scenes where the viewing angle of an object is being rotated across the screen, that are not present in the Cg build.
Honestly I didn't test anti aliasing. Maybe a parameter is wrongly set somewhere. I will check it.

For the slowdown I won't do anythings now.
1/ I don't have yet the good tools.
2/ It would need some global architecture improvement. I don't want to break everything before the 1.0.0 release. For your information, we won't enable GLSL yet on the 1.0.0. Debian project won't accept a GPL program with Cg so I redo the experimental backend.
3/ I have lots of bug to fix on my TODO list Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34