..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 3 And 4 - Certain enemies groups slow down game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hmm Might be me, but I don't see anything wrong with that picture lol ohwell xP
Just below the umbrella there is a long black line that goes the length of the character portrait, that's what he means.
I seriously don't see it lol, but it might be a picture after he fixed it (Not to be an arse or anything) xP
^_^; I just looked at the picture, and I stated what's wrong with it based on that. Though it appears in other parts like around the eyes when they blink.
hmm okay heh xP I thought hell do I really need glasses now already?? Tongue I'm only 32 Tongue
Hahaha, sorry to be such a bother; I should have provided the picture when I initially posted my question. (In addition, I should have done the sensible thing and made a big red arrow in the image.)

The "Filled In" Check Box in the Video Plugin's settings did, in fact, solve the issue. (Again, I'd like to thank Koji for that.)

To see the "line" I was talking about, refer to the image I posted. Look at the character portrait on the right side of the screen - Just above Yosuke's portrait's head (Visible mostly on the curtain in the corner of the classroom.) is a line.
Ahhh ic hahahaha, it's so thin that I didn't notice straight away ^^ xD Ohhh perhaps in 2012 I'm gonna buy the PSVita + P4:The Golden xD
I used to get near perfect speed in Persona 3 FES at one point, but recently, something happened after installing the Ati Catalyst 11.8 driver and not only has my game suffered performance wise, I haven't been able to play most 3d games of any type very well.

I install the driver, install succeeds. Once its done, it tells me I don't have an apporpriate driver installed depsite Device Manager saying otherwise.

I run a system diagnostic (on my Hp Pavillion slimline s5510t, which comes with a Diagnostic Tools program), and I find that it fails the following rendering tests:

Video Memory
Snooped Blit Test
Non Snooped Blit Test

Pcsx2 runs fine, but the near flawless performance I reported earlier in this thread is gone now, and I have no idea if my card is messed up, Windows 7 is messed up, or my motherboard is messed up.

I tried restoring everything to factory default and trying again, but I get the same problems and same hideously bad performance (I even tried using a different ATI card), and nothing I tweak in PCSX2 does anything to help.

P.S. - I tried rolling back to the 11.5 driver, and it works badly too. The only thing that seems to work is removing the driver altogether, but I was getting really good performance in PCSX2 with 11.8, so has my card and/or motherboard gone bad?
No offense buddy, but I would say, Blame HP Tongue I never liked that brand anyway, but try to ask on the hp site (Support) 11.8 Catalyst brought forth a crapload of performance profit for me Smile
Trust me, I hate Hp too (I've gotten three computers from them that all screwed up in different ways), but I kinda don't have a choice but to stick with them because of cash flow problems.

But seriously, you just confirmed my suspicions HP screwed up on me (yet again.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13