..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mybb upgrade bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Mod tools should work now, but they don't seem to close the thread. I'll check later if it's a known issue.
Doubt this is a bug,rather prolly intended but something I noticed so far:

In old mybb, users location setting appeared under the avatar in main post:

(Sorry, only screenshot I have from forever ago that shows it)

[Image: kpostnew_zps4cc8ef9b.png]

And now it no longer does. Obviously it's not huge, but I noticed it. It still does show in user profile though.

More important one:

And in Mod CP, there is no longer any log of moderator actions. Used to as you prolly know, there was a mini log on top of main mod CP page, and on the left side menu you could click "Moderator Logs" for a full one.

It's no longer there:
[Image: 5NfClgT.png]

This actually is kind of big for me, as I would always go there and check the log when I logged on to keep myself apprised of any issues we were having etc. There is the warning logs, but it doesn't track use of moderator tools.
Don't know about bugs but new site is hurting my eyes. Everything seems to be too bright.
Also(I know you said you would make a colors thread, so don't hit me!)

I agree with the new post color image stuff that others have said(as I said in BPH).

I made this possible drop in replacement you could use if you like. It's literally the same image with the saturation values changed, but it echoes the old board more closely:

[Image: K1CJl2S.png]

The blue would be new posts, the rest, no new post. I made the blue more blue, and the white more gray so that "New posts" pops more than "no posts" but this was only a 2 minute hack job. Either way it's an easy one since the image can just be edited and dropped back in. When we decide on a color, can make it in like 5 minutes.
Another one(sorry to spam the thread)

This bug was present in the old forum too, but I thought it would be fixed with upgrade.

Subforums with subforums (e.g. translation, Bug reporting) still show new posts even when there aren't any. Like e.g. there is 1 new post in there, you go read it, back to the main forum, still shows new posts.

Btw @Prafull - did you change to Dark Theme in the theme thingy at bottom right?
(07-31-2015, 07:12 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Doubt this is a bug,rather prolly intended but something I noticed so far:

In old mybb, users location setting appeared under the avatar in main post:

(Sorry, only screenshot I have from forever ago that shows it)

And now it no longer does. Obviously it's not huge, but I noticed it. It still does show in user profile though.

More important one:

And in Mod CP, there is no longer any log of moderator actions. Used to as you prolly know, there was a mini log on top of main mod CP page, and on the left side menu you could click "Moderator Logs" for a full one.

It's no longer there:
This actually is kind of big for me, as I would always go there and check the log when I logged on to keep myself apprised of any issues we were having etc. There is the warning logs, but it doesn't track use of moderator tools.

Yeah the location was a modification I made, I'll have to redo it.

Hm I do have moderator logs in mod cp, must be some permission thing, I'll check

(07-31-2015, 07:40 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Another one(sorry to spam the thread)

This bug was present in the old forum too, but I thought it would be fixed with upgrade.

Subforums with subforums (e.g. translation, Bug reporting) still show new posts even when there aren't any. Like e.g. there is 1 new post in there, you go read it, back to the main forum, still shows new posts.

Btw @Prafull - did you change to Dark Theme in the theme thingy at bottom right?

Yeah there is a new option for this but I'm afraid of using it.
Quote:Attempt to Mark Parent Forums as Read
When set to yes, this setting will attempt to mark the parent forums of a sub-forum as read if there are no more unread posts. Please note that this setting can lead to a decrease in performance and multiple database queries and therefore must be treated as experimental. See the MyBB Docs for more information regarding this change.
And the mybb docs link is 404 Tongue
Lower case tongue should work now Tongue2
Blyss you should be able to see mod logs
Location added
(07-31-2015, 06:38 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Mod tools should work now, but they don't seem to close the thread. I'll check later if it's a known issue.

Mybb bug, reported to them (surprised no one else has reported it either..). And yes I'm quoting myself now.
Yep I can see mod logs(as I mentioned in the PM) and yep Location works now.

Thanks for your hard work!
I made a list on the first post because I'm starting to lose track Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19