..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mybb upgrade bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[edit] Nevermind it.
This is not about the damn buttons -_- Read carefully
I guess this is more a feature request, but since you've been changing things I'll mention it:

Is there some way to hide spiders and the like from who's online(not the complete list, but the bar at the bottom of the main forum, above Group Legend)? E.G. like Google, Alexa Internet, etc? It's just a personal annoyance is all, so I wouldn't put a ton of effort in, just wondered if it was possible.
Earlier View today's posts option was available for even the Guests but now it's not there. Can you please make it available? It comes in handy when you quickly want to check new stuff without logging in from new devices.
Are you sure? I think requesting new posts was never visible to guests. That's why I bookmarked this link on all my devices.
Yeah I had added it manually in the top navbar, I guess i'll put it back when i restore it
Can the default avatar be removed by default? It created big empty area for no reason even for one line reply, and makes the thread look bloated.

[Image: UcDaQyW.png]
I agree with that.
If the browser width isn't large enough and the horizontal scrollbar appears, the right side of the page is covered by a black column. The column width increases as the browser width decreases. Only happens with the dark theme.

Tested with Opera and Firefox.
(08-02-2015, 03:27 PM)turtleli Wrote: [ -> ]If the browser width isn't large enough and the horizontal scrollbar appears, the right side of the page is covered by a black column. The column width increases as the browser width decreases. Only happens with the dark theme.

Tested with Opera and Firefox.

I think i fixed it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19