..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Official Comment Thread] Pcsx2 svn snapshots and user-compiled svn revs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
(06-05-2009, 07:35 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2009, 04:28 PM)zoptar Wrote: [ -> ]Well if there is any solution to the problem or a patch
of Gsdx or whaterver might fix this i would be glad to know.

And by fix i mean properly. i wouldnt like to disable the rest
of my computer just to play ps2 games.

Enough already, don't use pcsx2 and you have no problems!

Edit:
I mean seriously, fix your computer. Install a different antivirus. Get rid of the popups.
It took us ages to get this working as its now, so its really not asking too much that you put in a little more effort.

Please people my computer is absolutley malware free
and has always been.
You should read more carefully. I dont mean pop up as in malware.
I mean when notifications pop up like any sort of program.
Example:
Adobe uptade, anykind of antiwirus update, windows update,
Or lets say i have msn on and my friend message me,
My friend logs on on our shared account and im beeing kicked.
All kinds of auto notifications, NOT Penis Enlargment Pills
commercials and the like since my Computer is free of that crap.

I would gladly put some effort into this but you are all pointing me at the wrong direction. I dont mean to critisice you all but your not helping.

Lets state my problem once again since nobody seems to read everything.
No 1080p Fullscreen, 720p working but crashes when other program
want notify me. (program auto minimizes). I dont care about stupid answers about shutting them off since i already know taht would work but would
leave that application out of use, and just mentioning that to me
implifies that im stupid and dont know the works of computers.
So dont bother, as previously stated if you have a REAL sollution
such as a Patch for Gsdx that allows for window and application swapping
or some other nifty trick up your sleaves.
Then please reply, otherwise just dont waste my time.

Anyways great work Pcsx team. You made my Monster hunting
into so much more. //PH//
(06-06-2009, 12:54 AM)zoptar Wrote: [ -> ]I would gladly put some effort into this but you are all pointing me at the wrong direction. I dont mean to critisice you all but your not helping.

Lets state my problem once again since nobody seems to read everything.

We are helping, and we are reading. You're not listening because the answer isn't one you "like." The answer is simple:

Yes we know it crashes, and maybe it'll get fixed someday eventually, but there is no direct fix available at this time. There are work-arounds. You have to fix the popups on your end or not use the emulator in the specific way that you desire.

This is the bottom line. You can sit here and list 627 programs installed your system that depend on being able to issue popups to your screen on a second's notice, and it's not going to change that fact. You can thwart all our suggestions and it's not going to create a patch that fixes Gsdx.

People have given work-around suggestions because that's all there is that can be constructively offered at this time; and it was your choice to become upset and defensive, and your choice to accuse them of not reading your posts when it's possible they've paid more attention to what you've written than you did while you wrote it. You could have just as well said "No that won't do, but if someone can patch this Gsdx plugin thingie so that it works I'd love you more than my wife." But instead you chose to get all huffy and try to turn it into some kind of stupid point of principle about us wasting your time.

(06-06-2009, 12:54 AM)zoptar Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways great work Pcsx team. You made my Monster hunting into so much more. //PH//

If you really want to pay compliments to our work, you should instead try to show a little more respect to the Pcsx2 devteam and it's user. I much prefer that over the token "I said some potentially inflammatory stuff so I'm going to try to score some brownie points with the mods by kissing some butt" tag people like to add to the end of their flames.
First of all i dont know who is who and who is doing what.
Second im not trying to kiss some ass. Kicking perhaps.
I just praise where i seem fit.
Third im not asking for workarounds since i know them by myself,
and i specifically asked IF there was a fix.
Fourth all i was asking for was help since this is all new to me and maybe its some program settings that im unaware of that might be the cause.

Fifth its really easy to misunderstand peopleĀ“s emotions in
text based communications. There for i have none and mean no offence
and try to be as clear as possible. but all to often i get replys like the last one. (hostile)

The answer is simple and im listening, although it wasnt given until now
Air your answer was a perfect one although a bit hostile
but it gave me an answer nontheless. Thank you

Sorry if i offended anyone in here but we should stick to the subject.
It would be awesome if fullscreen worked and i guess it would make alot
of people happy besides myself.
zopstar, i guess your problem already solved.

the last revision of gsdx have been able to minize from fullscreen and window based.

hope you've tried it and happy Smile
Soul Calibur 3 seems to have broke in recent revisions up to 1374

what exactly happens is you see a quick memory card loading dialog, then namco logo, then the next logo and black screen.

the THX movie does not play and it just hangs there.

previous revisions could play the game just fine, however I don't know which revision. I tried rev 890 because I saw someone on youtube playing SC3 with it.
Just at a guess, if you hit F1 at that point, to save state, does it continue from there?

If so, it's issue 253. Happened about r1295.
should be sorted now
(06-18-2009, 05:26 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]should be sorted now

yeah, soul calibur 3 works great now Biggrin
Soul Calibur 2 doesn't work in the latest beta (1329). Worked just fine in 1190.

When I try to start the game, all I get is a black screen and, in the console, I get the following messages:

Code:
(4: timeout) code=2
(8: timeout) code=2
(12: timeout) code=2
etc...

Tried this both with MicroVU enabled and disabled.
we know, and it was fixed in r1382, so just wait for the next beta Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29