..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Official Comment Thread] Pcsx2 svn snapshots and user-compiled svn revs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
The error is on your end. Did you update DirectX recently, or how are you so sure it's the latest?
(Now please don't say "I have windows 7, so it's DirectX 11!". )
Well I checked the date of the DirectX runtime download and it says 5 Feb 2010, and I'm sure I've updated it after that time (plus I know certain games like SSHD:TSE force you to update DX on install anyways). It's DX10 by the way, card doesn't support 11. Also, other SPU plugins work fine (though with crackling / repeating sound...so I'd prefer SPU2-X Tongue).
Do you have the w32pthreads.v3.dll file on the root PCSX2 directory? What about portaudio_x86_noasio.dll?
(05-06-2010, 02:12 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the w32pthreads.v3.dll file on the root PCSX2 directory? What about portaudio_x86_noasio.dll?

w3pthreads.v3.dll yes, portaudio_x86_noasio.dll no.

Told you it was a missing file! Tongue

I'm gonna try copying it from the March 2010 plugins package, I hope it works with the SVN revisions...failing that, maybe I could google it somewhere (or could some kind person PM it to me?).

EDIT: Yeah, copying didn't work; google doesn't show any downloads for it either. I'd need the r2948 revision dll of that file.
The portaudio DLL shouldn't be needed anymore. we switched over to a statically lined edition about a month ago or so.
No idea why it doesn't work then. I tried changing the plugin to use DirectSound now though and it worked just as good, so I guess I'll use it as a workaround. Thanks for the help though.
Which OS do you use, and if it's Vista, is it on SP2?
I'm using PCSX2 0.9.7.2956
The Final Fantasy X-2 movies are not running anymore.
I tried all kind of settings...
They are best when I turn off AA,
enable interlace and use the native resolution on gsdx.
Tekken 5 as well, but in this, appears vertical lines.

ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2
AMD Phenom II x4 3.40GHz
RAM 4GB
Win7 64 Bits
Quote:The Final Fantasy X-2 movies are not running anymore.
The FFX-2 movies have ALWAYS had the problem you show and it is fixed with Software mode of GSdx. Tekken 5 ALSO always had vertical lines when you use a custom resolution and not native (or some 1200x1200 res).
Stop reporting ancient, known bugs (with known solutions) as new.
(05-07-2010, 08:05 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The Final Fantasy X-2 movies are not running anymore.
The FFX-2 movies have ALWAYS had the problem you show and it is fixed with Software mode of GSdx. Tekken 5 ALSO always had vertical lines when you use a custom resolution and not native (or some 1200x1200 res).
Stop reporting ancient, known bugs (with known solutions) as new.

Many bugs have been fixed,
the emulator is running very well
for many games out there.
The team is doing a very good job.
Maybe it's time to fix the old, no?
Now I know why you're in
the group of Angels of Death...

And OK, I STOP reporting ancient bugs... u.u
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29