..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Official Comment Thread] Pcsx2 svn snapshots and user-compiled svn revs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Bositman:
It show me only what the bios he found, it don't show me my bios (It work well, it's a personal build and work on 0.9.6) but the new BIOS Selector just don't see it.
If I change it via the ini file, when I start PCSX2 it say I've don't selected a BIOS.
Most probably a bad BIOS or a pirated filename.
Homebrew, not pirated.
If you extracted it with the extractor application we provide, it will be detected fine. Make sure you extract the p2b file the tool produces so that the rom0,1,nvm and bin files are in the folder you specify
Well it's ok, I've found a way to force the boot of my bios.
I can continu to work on it now Tongue2
Thank's anyway.
Is it just me or is the "Patches" Option in the latest build (0.9.7.2721 svn) not working anymore?
You are still able to enable or disable patches but not to search for or add new patches via console anymore.
Yes, maybe because it isn't ready yet.
Is there any way to run games in full screen in the "latest" svn build? I downloaded someone's compiled build (r2926 apparently) which also included the latest plugins, but there's no resolution or aspect ratio options in the Gsdx plugin anymore. It only runs it in a window in 4:3 aspect ratio and that's it.

Also, the SPUX-2 plugin doesn't work either. Apparently there's a workaround for it, but has anyone uploaded a fixed version of it yet (if it's even possible)?
Full screen and other GS window stuff went to config > app settings, but the good old alt+enter would also do the trick Wink
I'm not aware of any SPU2-X breakage lately, except for one revision that was online for like 3 minutes.
Just search for a newer one.
Can anyone send me a fixed SPU2-X.dll file? I tried a more recent revision (r2948) which came out yesterday and it still gives me a "failed to initialize Xaudio" error on startup, saying that some files are missing. I also got it on r2926, and I have the latest DirectX so it isn't that...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29