..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
(03-22-2015, 08:07 PM)chriskant Wrote: [ -> ]I have another Problem (but I think this will not depend on this plugin): graphical there are many glitches and problems. ...

If your PC is good enough, try software renderer.
(03-22-2015, 09:04 PM)jackun Wrote: [ -> ]If your PC is good enough, try software renderer.

software render works well, but not over the native resolution.
Hey I am having a present problem, and I hope you can help, or that this at least shines some light. I am currently using your plugin for a game called "Life Line". I have managed to get it to the point where it recognizes that there is a USB headset device "plugged in". However the noise it seems to be picking up does not appear to be coming from my mic. I am unsure what exactly is getting picked up, but I am more than confident it's not sound being emitted by me. First I thought that maybe it was acting as a speaker and not a microphone. But I'm not entirely sure if there's truth in that.

I tested it with my own Logictech headset as well as the one made for ps2 origionally and seem to have gotten the exact same result. If you have any ideas that might help or perhaps require me to produce some information for ya, lemme know how to proceed. ^___^ thanks! Really excited about this plugin so far.

PS: I have my headset declared as a singstar device in the port configuration section of the plug-in. Specifically, I have only 1 headset set to player 1. Setting a single headset to player 1 and 2 seems to provide no sound fluctuations at all.
(04-06-2015, 02:30 PM)SillyDeviant Wrote: [ -> ]...

Can you manage to screenshot the device list and the windows' sound devices list?
Resampling might be screwing things up too so try setting recording sampling rate to 48000Hz from that windows' sound devices control panel applet thingy.
(04-06-2015, 02:38 PM)jackun Wrote: [ -> ]Can you manage to screenshot the device list and the windows' sound devices list?
Resampling might be screwing things up too so try setting recording sampling rate to 48000Hz from that windows' sound devices control panel applet thingy.

Here's what I have selected as the settings for my typical Logictech headset.
Hope that was of any help. D=
I can say in all seriousness that it's really frustrating to know I still have to wait about a couple more months or so before I'm able to play any racing games, due to not having a wheel and pedal set. After taking a hiatus for 2 and a half years, the itch is starting to become unbearable. Thankfully that will change soon since I have a new Direct Drive wheel and a set of HPP pedals on the way, but other things to complete my whole racing rig are still needed.

The program created here by Jackun and with help from my good buddy Racer_S is just one example of why I can't wait to play some of my awesome good ole PS2 racers and get my head and feet back in the game! My steering wheel and pedal set can't come soon enough.

With all of that having been said, I do have a question regarding this program that I'm desperately hoping Jackun or anyone else can answer for me. Basically what I'd like to know is, is the emulation of certain Logitech wheels this program achieves exclusively for PCSX2 *ONLY*? Or, does it emulate Logitech wheels across the board in Windows period?

In other words, when using a NON-Logitech FFB PC wheel in Windows such as the ECCI 7000(my previous wheel) in conjunction with Qemu USB Wheel/Storage mod, does Windows then see your wheel as a Logitech wheel, and any Windows game you play(not in PCSX2) will recognize it as a Logitech wheel as well? If so, then that is fantastic news!

The reason it's good news, is because it means those of us with non Logitech wheels can play games that generally have problems with non-Logitech wheels, particularly the newer DD wheels in games like Dirt Rally from Codemasters. Even better however, is the fact that it means we can use our wheels in GIMX, and proceed to play games on the Playstation 3 and PS4!!!! If you don't know what GIMX is, check out this link below. It basically allows older Logitech wheels to be used on PS3/PS4 where normally it wouldn't be supported.

http://blog.gimx.fr/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl0A6FQYIJg

Anyway sorry for the necro but I'd really like an answer to this. Please reply and let me know whether or not the Qemu USB Wheel/Storage mod program emulates the Logitech wheels throughout all of Windows. I'm running Windows 7 64bit.
As this is a plugin just for PCSX2, it just makes games think it has a logitech wheel attached to "PS2"'s usb port and has no effect on windows globally. Though maybe racer_s can help you fake/emulate a wheel like with x360ce, hehe?
Ahh OK then, thanks anyway mate. Still looking forward to using your app Smile
Hello, 

I haven't found anything regarding this, but how do you setup the gear shifter? I can't find any options for this.

I'm using Driving Force GT.

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46