..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to test some more with 1.2.1. I had WRC at hand but it kept throwing TLB errors or something.

Also change wheel type from "raw input api" to "directinput".

Quote:... all assginations are resetted...
With both raw input and directinput version? Try configuring, press OK and open "inis/USBqemu-wheel.ini" or "inis/USBqemu-DIwheel.ini" to see if anything is saved. Or paste here too just in case.
(02-10-2014, 01:54 PM)jackun Wrote: [ -> ]I have to test some more with 1.2.1. I had WRC at hand but it kept throwing TLB errors or something.

Also change wheel type from "raw input api" to "directinput".
ok

Quote:With both raw input and directinput version? Try configuring, press OK and open "inis/USBqemu-wheel.ini" or "inis/USBqemu-DIwheel.ini" to see if anything is saved. Or paste here too just in case.
ok. Raw input for keyboard API and directinput for game device API's in LilyPad - correct?

My "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\inis\USBqemu-wheel.ini" is saved.
Sorry if i confused you, I actually named it "dx input" Laugh Like this
(02-10-2014, 05:12 PM)jackun Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if i confused you, I actually named it "dx input" Laugh Like this
ok Smile Has PCSX2 not "USBConfigure plugin"?! Where?
It is the USBqemu-wheel plugin. Config > USB > Plugin settings, select Wheel (DX Input) and configure it too.
(Gmail sends notifications to spam Wacko )
(02-10-2014, 05:35 PM)jackun Wrote: [ -> ]It is the USBqemu-wheel plugin. Config > USB > Plugin settings, select Wheel (DX Input) and configure it too.
(Gmail sends notifications to spam Wacko )
Sorry but it's different...
screenshots:
image 1
image 2
only?! No "DX Input"?!
Ok, that is the DX input only version already so you're good. You may also update it to 1.2.1 from here if you haven't already.

Looking by your image 2 you should have wheel mapped correctly already, weird. Wacko
But you can try to reassign "M" to "Start" in Qemu plugin.

You have this wheel? and start button doesn't work but other buttons do?
If you press start from control panel does it register like the (5) in the image?
Sorry. "USB Qemu DI-Wheel 0.1.1" is bad due to "fail". lol But "USB Qemu Wheel 0.2.0" is good. Smile
So it works with 0.2.0?
Can you paste the failed log or screenshot just in case?
(02-10-2014, 06:15 PM)jackun Wrote: [ -> ]You have this wheel? and start button doesn't work but other buttons do?
If you press start from control panel does it register like the (5) in the image?
Yes, I have my Logitech Driving GT. It uses original driver (Logitech and not MotionInJoy) and works 100% in settings Logitech. Try MotionInJoy...