..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-09-2014, 05:34 AM)Racer_S Wrote: [ -> ]what you can do with a kinect

that graphics flash only happens in PCSX2 v1.1?

Dude you are crazy talented. That is awesome!
Added an USB mass-storage device that uses image file. GT4 seems to like it when i finally figured out that usb host wants configuration data in MSB. Atleast i managed to export 1 photo Tongue Currently only READ_10/WRITE_10 UFI commands are implemented and i need to add configuration dialog.

What other games use usb storage to test with?
Uh, as in usb memory stick?
Try ulaunch.elf (but use a compatible version, like 4.39).
With some more commands added, ulaunch 4.40 (for pcsx2 testing) seems to work too.
That's pretty huge, if so!
Care to share the sources?
It won't make it into the upcoming release I think, but after that we're free to start such nicer things again Smile
Everything is on github, but is based on the older qemu code. I'll port it to the current pcsx2 svn version.
E: To specify, in usb-msd.cpp Fairly simple actually, just needs some more error handling.
Thanks, didn't see the github page earlier.

Edit: https://i.imgur.com/ntqIPHv.png

Just awesome man Laugh
Veeery dirty patch against pcsx2 svn, not for general consumption Laugh
I upped the qemu stuff to 1.7.0 too from previous try i did and only VS 2010 project has the other files added to it.

Need to remove unneeded prototype definition, memops.cpp, etc. and maybe all the async stuff from usb-msd.cpp.

E: if anyone wants to try that patch, the usb.img path is hard coded to current working directory (and filename is "usb.img") so edit that if need be.

Edit: Patch has qemu 1.7.0 usb stuff, MSD and updated keyboard (usb-kbd.cpp, untested). Fixed partial writes hopefully.
E: Fix linux compile and runtime linking.
E: usb-hid.cpp only using mouse from there.
Why a patch against pcsx2 directly? Do you need more than a plugin can provide or what's the intend?
No, just the plugin is fine. Just that PCSX2 is using newer qemu base and patch for if you guys want to add msd support to official-er USBqemu plugin Tongue