..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks then, I'm just too tied up with other stuff at the moment. Will get back to it though! Smile
Test plugin with qemu 1.7.0, MSD, KB, mouse and conf. dialog.

GSdx keeps reshowing the mouse cursor though.
Hmm, yeah... Tongue

Needless to say, got "Tonedeaf"

E: Crap, some negative relative isochronous usb frame 'errors'.
Also in qemu usb-ohci.c
TODO:
o Isochronous transfers
Impressive Laugh
@ jackun, for the mass storage, how did you create the .img that works with PCSX2 and uLaunchELF? all the ones i try to create with ImgBurn and the files i want in it cause uLaunchELF to freeze up completely or cause PCSX2 to crash, only the one you provide on github works and i have no idea how to add files to it without extracting the .img (which makes it not work again)+^_^+ I'm trying to port some 70 or so saves that were dumped raw into a USB drive from a console into PCSX2. using PS2 save builder to build each one one at a time into a format myMC likes is painstakingly slow +^_^+ be so much easier to have them in the qemu mass drive and just use uLaunchELF in PCSX2 to copy them en masse to the PCSX2 memory cards+^_^+
You create ISO with ImgBurn and opening cdfs:/ crashes the thing?
But don't use ImgBurn images as storage image files. ImgBurn makes DVD/CDs (iso9660 filesystem), not hdd images afaik.
Plugin doesn't really care, but ulaunchelf might get confused.

On linux as a loopback block device. Tongue
Code:
truncate -s 256M usb.img
losetup -f usb.img
mkfs.vfat -F 32 /dev/loop0
mount /dev/loop0 /mnt #or something

I haven't tried, but mounting usb.img with ImDisk as virtual drive? http://www.ltr-data.se/opencode.html/
Also, i think there might be a bug with deleting files. Try this if it still hangs.
Hi. Smile

Gran Turismo 3 (NTSC):
I can't work to press button "start" by steering wheel (Logitech Driving Force GT USB) after config USB Wheel in lastest PCSX2 1.2.1 x86 running Win 7 x64 SP1. Wacko

But I can work to press key "M" (start) by keyboard running USB Null while I can't work to press same key running Qemu USB Wheel.

HELP!
Are you using raw input api? Try directinput version. Lilypad maybe doesn't get keyboard event window message.
(02-08-2014, 11:23 PM)jackun Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using raw input api? Try directinput version. Lilypad maybe doesn't get keyboard event window message.
No. I have changed input API from "windows messaging" to "directinput" for keyboard API and I have redefined keys using LilyPad.

I have reassgined by wheel using Qemu.
I restart PCSX2 and enter config of Qemu... But all assginations are resetted!?

Plugins:
PAD - LilyPad
USB - Qemu USB Driver Wheel/Storage 0.1.1
Any help?