..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Mana Khemia [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Though it marked Ingame, it worths yourself a try to this game.
I tryed it and whenever I go out on battlefield my screen goes black... Sad

my email "[email protected]" if anyone can give me link of fixed PCSX2 for mana khemia I would be eternal greatefull...

Sorry for bad english and I was reading past 10 last pages and these things with "gust" and I don't know some kind of fxing... It's too much for me... Laugh

All you programers FIX this game to be playable on your's truly great PCSX2 or if not I will CRY Laugh

So pls gimme some link with fixed emu. for this game or attach it to mail. Thnx from big RPG fan!
just wait for a new beta which will have the new gui. A gamefix is already in the code then we can safely have an exe which works with mana khemia but it will take a while the soonest could be in about 2 - 3 weeks when the gui is runnable without having to cut yourself on every edge
or just compile it yourself I'll tell here when it's safe again xD
Yeah, There's a GameFix named "MPEG Hack - for Mana Khemia 1" in the version of New GUI.
Let's say I'm prety much noob and don't know much about these terms like GUI, GUST, IPU.cpp, MPEG.cpp, SVN etc... Laugh, for all I understand there will be new relese on which Mana Khemia will work properly Laugh tnx I'll be tuned!
Note that you may encounter flickering images during dialogues between characters in this game, with GSDX after r1426 in official GSdx download list.

So just download and use GSdx r1426 to get rid of that image's blinking.

GSdx r1426
http://pcsx2.dyndns.org/GSdx-r1426.7z
Just for general knowledge, the MPEG game fix is the same as the ALWAYS_RESUME_BEFORE_EXITING hack. The latter was just a bit long to put in the game fix dialog, so I shortened the name.
When I tried the MPEG game fix in the wx GUI a few days ago, it didn't work for me for some reason (game still froze after going off campus).
*sigh* When will people realize most options on the wxGUI don't work at all? The buttons are there, but they do nothing or don't even save yet...
I compiled 1802 with wxGUI today, and tested it worked after go off campus successfully.

Ensure in Game Fixes section you checked "MPEG Hack - for Mana Khemia 1".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13