..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Mana Khemia [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
EP didnt work with it.
First, in new release it's break in HWWrite.cpp, you should comment return on line 76 to use it (and keep in mind, that it's mean this hack is not clear, it's do weird thing).

Ethernal poison is on Menus stage in my version of ZeroGS OGL, I even seen the FMW. But battlefield is to dark, so I do not think it's o'k to release it.
Thanks Zey, your advice works Smile it's indeed weird though Tongue
(02-15-2009, 10:36 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]First, in new release it's break in HWWrite.cpp, you should comment return on line 76 to use it (and keep in mind, that it's mean this hack is not clear, it's do weird thing).

Ethernal poison is on Menus stage in my version of ZeroGS OGL, I even seen the FMW. But battlefield is to dark, so I do not think it's o'k to release it.

the current code is not a hack, its by the hardware manuals. There is another issue going on here. But now you mentioned it i can look in to it.

How far in does it stop working?
didn't he mean the patch? with mean hack... i had also the understanding that it is a hack...

if you mean mana khemia with how far about 12 min
@refraction

what zey's meant as "hack" is not the code in HWWrite.cpp, but the patch in the post #23 of this thread.
ah right ok, my bad.
Can that Gustfix be made to a pcsx2 Gamefixe option?
Since there is work being done on that part of the emulator, I frankly see no point
tested on 0.9.6 still not working
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13