..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Mana Khemia [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next time one of the existing game fixes gets fixed properly, I'll probably look at adding it as a game fix. With 6 game fixes, we're already a little heavy on them, so I don't really want to add new game hacks at the moment.

And the only thing I specifically noted as not working with "ALWAYS_RESUME_BEFORE_EXITING" is a game called "Digital Devil Saga" (right near the beginning, it reportedly crashes). I suspect it'd break with the other hack as well, though. I don't own it, so I can't really test it, or I'd be trying to figure out why it broke...
ohh sorry i didnt know it was unofficial !-i thought it was just an old build
i dont understand a word that the blog says but thnx alot for that build Smile it works at a good speed for me!
cause i dont know how to compile i saw the tutorial but i dont want do download the 3 gb visual basic for it ....
@arcum42
hacks of "ALWAYS_RESUME_BEFORE_EXITING" and "return FALES; in IPU.cpp", they are either way in different ways to bypass black screen after go off campus to enter world map.

I know someone here stick with "ALWAYS_RESUME_BEFORE_EXITING", So I am persisting in "return FALES; in IPU.cpp" for testing purpose as well as enjoying game.

I haven't finished this game thus no conclusion on my test.

gilmey Wrote:it works at a good speed for me!
Yeah, If your rig is sufficient for it you won't experience any speed loss. not that gigantic speed decrease compared to modern SVN ones.
plss..can anyone send me the pcsx2 .exe with the mpeg.ccp that already fixed plsss...
or d download link this is my acc. in YOUTUBE eulsepter thx specialy to kabooz
After compiling revision 1736(gust-fix and normal compile) myself I noticed a further bug, when going up to the boss of week 3, it causes your screen to turn to a background associated with the time of day it is, while playing battle music. Though it does not allow you to continue. I have also tried from the save spot just before on version 1474 and playground 1.0.0395(old release i had installed).
microVu seems to have no effect on it either. Tried each individually on, both on and neither.

Will attempt with 1737 once I compile it, for further testing.
Ah, That's fascinating. I'm in Chapter 8 Week 2 of this game. I'll compile further versions to experiment, as in progress I shall encounter a boss which is shaped a gigantic red pillar of pudding...
It seems to have fixed itself by teleporting back to the academy and running through it again.
Not exactly sure what happened, though it is most likely is a 1 time error.
I compiled the r1736 with the ALWAYS_RESUME method.
The only speedhack i use is INTC Sync Hack

I'm at Chapter 7 Week 4 and saved my game.
Now i wanted to load my save and following appears in the console

<EE> Tlb Miss, addr=0x0 [load]
<EE> PC: 0x00501f30 Cycle: 0x90236ccb

EDIT:
I see now that even starting a new game crashes the emulator.
sry wrong button ^^ should be an edit.

mVU is on

EDIT2: Somehow the Problem doesn't appear anymore ... seems to be my fault .. i'm sorry
I love to try this game on my PCSX2 but it's saied on site that is not playable on compabilitiy...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13