..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Mana Khemia [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Has the fix in rev1483 been turned on by default in the later revisions yet?

Or is a separate fix in the works?
nope if it were so I'd have said something about it^^
kabooz u can send me a tutorial of how to create this fix?
alright this assumes you know how to either compile pcsx2 or at least follow a guide to do the same... (if you don't search a guide)

right before you compile (VS2008) hit CRTL + F to open a search there you enter "#define ALWAYS_RESUME_BEFORE_EXITING" and search delete the "//" in front of the entry save and you can compile ^^ in your new selfcompiled version the fix will be active!

when you use a fixed pcsx2.exe some games may not work !!!! you were warned^^ (compatability is still better than the old fix XD)
I've immediately reverted to the derived fix of IPU.CPP by means of one-line RETURN FALSE since then. The maintainer said that IPU hack will crash game somewhere. Oh my, I am just curious where the hell it'd suspend.
wow THANKS kabooz playing now xD rly thanks
the only thing that i dont like its the frame rate the game runs at 30 fps -.-' any ways to run faster or i'm making anything wrong?

The official release without any speed hack the game runs at 60fps.
Oo shouldn't be runs fine here try deleting your inis and configure pcsx2 again

also I'd like to note that this is not a help thread it's for bugs only Oo
here i found a fix lready compiled
*removed* Linking to unofficial builds is against the rules
You are diligent and studious, that link on my blog (in Chinese Traditional) provided an unofficial build someone else built for resolving this issue. but it's an outdated VTLB product prior to Official 0.9.6 and slow in speed.

Currently I am compiling form SVN to keep up with speed and following this course to solve the problem.
(05-27-2009, 07:22 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]Just to note: right now "gust fix" in one line patch. You should add return FALSE; just before so_call(s_routine) in ipuIDEC(u32 val)
function. approx line 450.

Since supplying link to unofficial build is infringing forum rules here, guys are mandatory to compile their own PCSX2 to fix it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13