..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Mana Khemia [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
xD you guys sure are impatient... I said I'd write when it's safe to use the new gui with the hack
for now it's not you can expect odd behaviour and/or crashes and maybe still parts of the emu not functioning correct -.-

don't compile it for now unless you are really curious and know what you do (I mean for example taking precautions like making an entire folder for testing so that the saves don't get lost etc)

you have been warned
Currently I stick with Legacy GUI, the new GUI is for testing purpose only occasionally.
yuup, going off campus works if only the CPU frame limit would work, i would be playing right now. ( its not a complain )
I only have 2 gamefixes to check, one for tri-ace games and one for rumble arena... Laugh where can I find this MPEG.hack to download and after all where to put it Laugh, or should I wait for ne version on which game will be playable Sad... Laugh
That MPEG.hack not included in pcsx2-r1736, only in the New GUI Version gotta wait.
I got some strange errors while playing khemia 1 (and khemia 2)

mVU on, INTC Sync hack on, MPEG hack on

GSdx 1650 SSSE3 (native, log z both on)
SPU2-X 1.2.0 (cubic, disables effect processing, direct sound, disabled time-strechting)
lilypad svn r1681

After a long playtime on one session suddenly the graphics are messed up.

-tiltes in the floor are missing
-boxes are coloured in weird coulors

if i stop the emulator and restart the game (without completely closing pcsx2) i get severaly errors on loading or while starting a new game

similar to the one i posted above

EDIT: example [loading a save]
Code:
<EE> Tlb Miss, addr=0x0 [load]
<EE> PC: 0x00501f30 Cycle: 0x90236ccb

is it just an error on my side? (still compiling the exe didn't showed errors)
or is something behind it?

If i close pcsx2 completly and restarting it .. everything works without flaws, until (after a long time) the graphics get messed up again.

My RAM was checked and is working properly, also my Graphiccard, CPU and Motherboard have no errors.

suggestions?
I've got the same problems here. Sometimes they go away on their own, other times the game (or even PCSX2) crashes.
try not use micro vu, use GSdx r1426 I suggested.
(09-12-2009, 07:26 AM)pcsx2fan Wrote: [ -> ]try not use micro vu, use GSdx r1426 I suggested.

ok i'm doing it.

but is it normal for GDdx1426 to crash pcsx2 if i want to minimize the screen (playing in window mode) ?
Tested GDdx1426 with Legacy GUI of pcsx2-r1736 I compiled, no crashes after minimizing window.

As kabooz said before, You'd better play with PCSX2 versions of Legacy GUI for now.

Also try disable speed hacks, I use no speed hacks playing this game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13