..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Mana Khemia [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Tested Ar Tonelico with dx9 and vertical lines doesn't happen but has other graphic problems on it and it is slower on world map by ~10-20fps.
*ignore me being a muppet*
i was not complaning, its not a bug report since it related to graphic plugin and not pcsx2 bug, i was only telling any ppl that wants to know that the problem is related to dx10 and not dx9.
oops sorry, i thought you were first person in this thread for some reason, my apologies
rev1140 worldmap bug still there
(only reporting to update cause I think the posts before are a little confusing Oo)
How the game is working on the newest pcsx2-beta-1190? Is there still any world map bugs?
still the same
so to fix map bug I have to turn off EE when going out the academy? And are there any other bugs? graphical glitches etc?
errr been a while since I tried the EE thing cause it didn'T work in the vtlb when both versions were still present ....
but somehow.... I don't think it would work now XD
apart from that bug nope none that I know of
any way to go to the world map? any fix patch or something?

i'm playing KH2 (60fps) with PCSX2-beta-1190 plugins : GSdx 890, SPU2-X 1.1.0, lilypad, gigaherzcdvd,

if i turn EE off it makes the same i tryed everything changed plugins, configs, speed hacks, turn on some configs off anothers.
absolutely everithing that i know. any ideas that i can bypass that?

sry for bad english. i'm brazilian =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13