..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Mana Khemia [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yup I would gladly play game If only I understand what are you talking about... I play it with GDdx1426 but I have no clue what is Legacy GUI of pcsx2-r1736... i downloaded that 3 files for GSdx r1426 and replaced them in PCSX2 and fixed window minimize crash problem... so will my game work now with this config. ? Cos I deleted save game and need to start from begining to go out of campus LaughLaughLaugh

Anyway can somebody post link to thet legacy gui or something...
The error from my last post still exists.

I'm using r1736 with mpeg hack (legacy gui - self compiled - no error on compile)
GSdx 1426
Playing without Speedhacks or mVU

Still after a long playtime i get the strange error again.
Indeed, I'm persisting in the hack of IPU.cpp for testing purpose meantime others using the mpeg hack.

With this hack of IPU.cpp I play this game for hours without crash. searching for IPU.cpp in svn source tree and modify:
(05-27-2009, 07:22 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]Just to note: right now "gust fix" in one line patch. You should add return FALSE; just before so_call(s_routine) in ipuIDEC(u32 val)
function. approx line 450.

If you still encounter error. Here goes my route.

At first a long time ago, I play this game with pcsx2-r1493m and GSdx-r1076-sse4 for a long time with the hack of IPU.cpp, past 40% of this game (according to the item data completion).

You can fetch this 1493 revision by TortoiseSVN. Starting a new SVN checkout, under HEAD revision you specify Revision 1493 in rectangle box. Using this repository:
Code:
http://pcsx2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
Updated

According to issue 428 at PCSX2 on GoogleCode, there're grids or black lines across characters in battle.

Solution: Using GSdx prior to 1375, thus the highest is 1372 that can be download from official spot.
http://pcsx2.dyndns.org/GSdx-r1372.7z

It seems affected all games of GUST.
Nope, I was playing AR Tonelico just fine earlier. Looks flawless.
As time went by, for now:

Of pcsx2-r2107 in legacy_GUI, problem solved without modifications to source code.

Of pcsx2-r2171 in wxGUI, able to successfully go off campus without corresponding gamefix enabled, i.e. MPEG Hack - for Mana Khemia 1
Which means I can probably remove the MPEG Hack gamefix. I'll have to look at that...
Oh, this just has to be my voodoo cycle fixes :>
Well, there haven't been that many commits to legacy_gui, so it's quite possible...
In my experiment, Official beta 1888 still had this bug. So that must be improvements between r1888 and r2107 within legacy_gui take effect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13