..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug report]Final Fantaxy X[PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(05-07-2009, 07:08 PM)kebrus Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2009, 06:37 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]it appers inboth ntsc and PAL. on dx 9 and 10 both
but people said it was related to dx 9, and the problem was gone after using dx 10, if it isn't related to dx then why some people can't see the blackness?
they're lucky I guess..
Quote:
(05-07-2009, 06:37 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ](dx11 is not usable, no card dupports it, you're using 10, tops)
thats why i got confused, i know my card doesn't support it, yet dxdiag tells me it's 11 :\
vista RC1 did the same thig. 7 uses 11, but not card can, so it drops down to wat i CAN use. (ie if yo havevista d a dx9 card, you will only be able to use dx9
Seems like i was wrong,the lines appear on dx10 and not on dx9, the problem with color appear in both, not on software mode, but if i am not mistaken it only appear on intro, seems like iffrit special really slow down even on hardware mode on 3.0Ghz so use 0.1.7 on dx9 hardware, just be warned that on that version of Gsdx software doesn't fix the color problem but i really think this only happen on intro.
the lines don't appear on DX10 if you shade out texture filtering. but the color bug is still there reguardless.

oh, and about the ifrit thing. basch's 3rd level mist (ff12) is exactly the same, it's just something we'll have to live with for now (it hits 3 fps for me)
i am still stuck in the macalania forest, where i fight the fiend which is holding jekkts sphere. after beating it, tidus starts it and when the amv should star, the screen stay blank.Angry

my specs:

win vista
phenom 9550 @ 2.5 GHz
8 gig ram
radeon hd 4770

latest pcsx2 beta
MTGS on, limited,vu/vu1 checked
no patches
gamefixes on
speedhacks at 2x cycle,INTC on, IOP on, WaitCyc on, Idle Loop on
advanced default
gsdx10
pixel shader 3
interlacing none
ratio 4:3
native
nloop, texture & alpha cor checked

please help me, i really want to play it again, since my dvd is slightly scratched.Biggrin

thx in advance and looking forward to hearing from you soon!

p.s.: i already tried without hacks,too.
PAL or NTSC?
its EUR Pal
well, your gsdx is probably out of date. and turn off waitcyc. and if that doesn't work, disable idleloop
well thanks for the tip, but ive still got the problem. by the way: i also tried nearly EVERY version of the last half year, which was availeble till the merge. i.e. pcsxpg, pcsxvm, pcsxt? (cant remember) and pcsx2 0.9.4 and 0.9.2. and i had the problem with them all.
ill post pictures, to make it a bit clearer.
-------------------------------------------------
before white screen-----white screen----------red error of death code

[attachment=18523] [attachment=18524] [attachment=18525]
try passing that part with software mode, even if it's slow its still better than nothing
thx for your advise, but unfortunately i spent 1 hour!!! all in vain to try... still red error of death... seems very special, my problem.. i also cannot make savestates... whatever, any other volunteer eager to give me hints?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18