..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug report]Final Fantaxy X[PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
#Playground version - 1.0.0395;
#Cpu options -EERec on ;Vu Recompilers on;MTGS on; Frame Limiting - limit;
#Plugins - GSdx 0.1.14; P.E.O.p.S cDVD 1.3.0; P.E.O.p.S SPU 1.9.0.

Note:International version of Final Fantasy X[SLPS-25088].

Although it is said in the forum rules that speed issues are not bugs this one doesnt look a normal one.
The main issue resides during gameplay there is a drop in the FPS rate of 50~60%(storyline\battle). this doesnt happen while in FMV's sequence (there are moments in which the FPS rates are 99~110% , so i do not think its a config\graphic problem).
Please help.
Btw im a new user of pcsx2 so any recommendations are welcomed. best regards.
(02-01-2009, 01:10 AM)Xiclaaa Wrote: [ -> ]The main issue resides during gameplay there is a drop in the FPS rate of 50~60%(storyline\battle). this doesnt happen while in FMV's sequence (there are moments in which the FPS rates are 99~110% , so i do not think its a config\graphic problem).

This is not a bug, the storyline\battle is rendered 3d where FMV's are videos which require much less processing. Suggestions for a "fix", upgrade your pc, turn gsdx settings down, change camera angle ;p
I have a problem with my FMVs: They dont play at all.
Im using GSdx 0.1.14 in DX10-mode. I have tried other graphics-plugins and settings, i just get a black screen instead of FMVs. I got the latest non-beta version of everything.

Thanks
im getting a really weird bug when i load codebreaker before i load ffx. even without any codes on, i get major graphical glitches on the screen when in-game. lots of missing polygons (SPS). im using 681 svn and i also tried it on VM and i get the same result. None of my other games have ever done this with codebreaker.elf
try enabling the NLOOP hack in GSDX (not grayed) while playing FFX from codebreaker.
good idea, but no it didnt work. its ntsc, btw, and im using gsdx sse4 latest revision. DX10 hardware too.
When I use DirectX10 I get: Segmentation Fault and the program crashes.
would any1 please help me? i cant find a way to get it work.
my system is

amd phenom x4 9550 @ 2.6 Ghz
2 gb ram
ati x1550 sapphire @ 512mb

i just dont get it.
I have the same problem as makotech22 and i don't know why. There's so much missing polyon on the ground, I've tried the newest beta . I'm using Windows Vista, E2200, 1GB DDR2, AR HD2600pro. (DX10)

I use the setting that worked fine when I used PCSX2 under Windows XP: (with GF7200gs) Wacko

-GSdx 0.1.14 dx9 (NLOOP Hack activated) (I've tried ZeroKOSMOS (with FFX hack) as well and it didn't worked, either))
-CPU EERec on ;Vu Recompilers on;MTGS on; Frame Limiting - limit;

And then I found that if I turn the MTGS option off, the graphic becomes normal (no missing, but the game runs very slowly, ya know), and if I turn MTGS on, the problem occurs again. Wacko

So,if anyone knows how to fix this problem, please tell me, I'll be very grateful! Thanks in advance. Laugh
make sure the nloop hack is on and not in "Auto" mode (shaded grey)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18