..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug report]Final Fantaxy X[PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(05-22-2009, 12:24 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2009, 11:25 AM)***** Wrote: [ -> ]would some of the devs probably take a look at my problem mentioned on pages 11 to 13? would be very kind! btw, i also have tried with the new may release, no changes... Sad

Well... I tried to see what would happen for me, using the memory cards you uploaded. But after going through the 40 some saves you have on it (WTF?), there was no save for Macalania Woods. Sorry.

that is strange... r u sure ur version is pal? and yeh, there r several games, but its not like it would break some necks, is it? ^^ from ffx there should be 2 saves, 1 in djose and one in macalania, before the lake or smth. i checked it, and here it loads... k, again my memcard, and now with only the 2 ffx saves. pls do smt, im gettin crazy...(as if i already wasnt enough...Rolleyes)^^ thx in advance!

umm, before i forget: would you mind, IF u can load may memcrd, to let EVERY char attack at least once? so should you get pass by the situation and load my card, i could continue like i wanted to^^ best way to finish the sphere i figured is to use rikku as last with her special ability "charity" or "donation"...dunno how its in english, i use german XD just take 100k and kill him!^^ thx again!!
(05-23-2009, 05:53 PM)Samadhi Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2009, 04:34 PM)unauthorizedlogin Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried the beta yet?

LINUX UBUNTU .. So no, the Windows beta is useless for me. Impossible to compile from SVN on linux as well right now, been broken for a while.
I compiled it just fine, try again. if it still doesn't work, send me a pm and I'll upload it for you

edit: on second though, I'll just upload it anyway.. hope it works for ya (not latest, but close)

mods/admins: if you want to take it down, that's fine. everyone on the forum knows by now that I can't do any modifications on my own, and I have been compiling these while I'm not online (the reason I decided to attach this is there are no official betas for linux (this is 100% unaltered), and some are still having trouble compiling them for some reason)

to others: this is a LINUX BUILD. it won't work on windows, so don't bother trying
(12-29-2008, 02:28 PM)Chosen Wrote: [ -> ]# Playground version: offical 1.0.0.0395
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.12 sse3, spu2ghz 1.9.0
# Description:after the yuna sending cutscene the game hangs on a black screen. to fix it i used PCSX2 9.0.4 to run the cutscene and then save after.

I have encountered the same problem, and could'nt find a way around. Unfortunately, I do not have this version of pcsx2 nor could I find it. If anybody could tell me where I can get my hand on it, I would appreciate.
(05-24-2009, 07:57 PM)Zaglil Wrote: [ -> ]I have encountered the same problem, and could'nt find a way around. Unfortunately, I do not have this version of pcsx2 nor could I find it. If anybody could tell me where I can get my hand on it, I would appreciate.

you need to google the older versions
hey saiki, would you mind to take a look at my problem? still not gettin any further...
I'll look at it later when I get a chance to (I'm busy right now)
# Pcsx2 version: SVN 1280 Linux on Ubuntu AMD64(Compiled on 32 bit Jaunty VM)
Plugins: ZZogl SVN 162
ZeroGS from SVN 1280.

# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on, frame limit: set on limit
# Plugins used: EFP Iso CDVD driver 0.6.0. Turned off sound, but sound plugins are not the problem. The sound plugins used were both Zero SPU2 Playground 0.4.6 and and then Peops SPU2 1.9.0.

# Description: Game crashes at end of Home. I've tried every possible combination of options with ZeroGS and even ZZ Ogl 0.17.156. Not using any speedhacks or patches. All settings are on default without using Anti Aliasing or bilinear filtering. Attaching my memcard, it's the 4th save. You will have to fight a battle with the Guado and go into the room with the other summoners to have it crash. Wireframe rendering does not help, nor does toggling bilinear filtering/AA.

0.9.4 oddly, though does play this well.

My system is:

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+
Motherboard: M2N32-SLI DELUXE
Operating System: Ubuntu 9.04(Jaunty) x86_64
Memory: 2 GiB of Corsair Memory
Video card: 7950 Nvidia GT 512 Mb memory.

After browsing the logs, the error seems to lie in both the emulator core and the plugins Zergogs/ZZogl. The GS Log file states that:

Failed to create bitmask texture.

However, wireframe mode does not help any, and it would if that was the only error.
Emulog shows that dyna block discard shows up frequently. Later on, if you get past that point with 0.9.4, the game becomes unplayably slow. However, loading savegames like Calm Lands shows it works past that point too, so the error seems to lie in the Al Bhed Home point/Airship/Bevelle.
(03-16-2009, 11:18 AM)Eracansan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I do not know if it will help but it helped me to get rid of all the crashes within FFX.Tongue

If you are at the point when FFX always crashes and you already see the first graphical problems popping up quickly press Pause/Start and then continue. Eventually you have to press Pause/Start again. By doing so I was able to continue at 3 scenes where the game crashes e.g. when Seymour dies.

Hope it will work for you as well!Biggrin

You are brilliant. Pausing the game helped me too! Thanks man! Man, I'm so happy! Smile
# Playground version: 0.9.6
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on, frame limit: set on limit (50fps)
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.14 SSE2, spu2-x 1.1.0, Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0
# Description: During many movies, the game crashes with graphical problems popping up and the only way to get through it is to press start, like Eracansan said. But in the end of the Home, when you go to the Summoners Room, it is impossible to press start and the game crashes. I've tried many different settings without any change. I've also tried another ISO file and it did the same thing so the problem comes from PCSX2.
Seriously,do a search. It's been said a million times all these issues are fixed in the beta you can download from this forum...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18