..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug report]Final Fantaxy X[PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(05-21-2009, 09:53 AM)countmist Wrote: [ -> ]thanks. using linuzappz iso plugin does work for both PAL and international. Originally I thought it doesn't because it stays at a black screen for a few seconds, guess i was being too impatient.

I do have another question though, if i use the game DVD, I still get stuck on the PS2 System info and config screen when using gigaherz's plugin.

Thanks again for the help.

You probably haven't configured Gigaherz cdvd to the proper drive letter that it should read from.
would some of the devs probably take a look at my problem mentioned on pages 11 to 13? would be very kind! btw, i also have tried with the new may release, no changes... Sad
(05-22-2009, 11:25 AM)***** Wrote: [ -> ]would some of the devs probably take a look at my problem mentioned on pages 11 to 13? would be very kind! btw, i also have tried with the new may release, no changes... Sad

Well... I tried to see what would happen for me, using the memory cards you uploaded. But after going through the 40 some saves you have on it (WTF?), there was no save for Macalania Woods. Sorry.
# Pcsx2 version: 0.9.6, 1.059 beta and 1190 beta.
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on, frame limit: set on limit
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.15 (dx10), ZeroGS 0.97.1, Linuz 0.8.0
# Description: Game crashes at end of Home. With 0.9.6 and Gsdx it crashed just after the last battle. Using either of the betas and ZeroGS I was able to go through the whole Home, but the game crashes when I try to get into the airship. I've tried every possible combination of options with Gsdx and ZeroGS.

Not using any speedhacks or patches. At crash ZeroGS gives dozens of lines of errors, given in gsLog.txt. Attaching also my memcard, it's the latest save.

[Edit]:
And before anyone asks, I do have the latest DirectX10 and also latest drivers for my graphics card and so on. Also, my specs would be:
Intel Q6600 @ 2,4GHz
4Gb DDR2 RAM
ATI HD4850 512Mb
Vista Premium 64bit
typically the beta would have fixed that problem. ive loaded your mem card and ill post it back up after im on the ship
Thank you so much. It's hard not to shed a few tears of joy for your kind of people existing =)
# Pcsx2 version: 0.9.6 Linux on Ubuntu AMD64
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on, frame limit: set on limit
# Plugins used: ZeroGS Playground 0.96.7, EFP Iso CDVD driver 0.6.0

I turned sound off, but the sound plugin was both Zero SPU2 Playground 0.4.6 and Peops SPU2 1.9.0.

# Description: Game crashes at end of Home. I've tried every possible combination of options with ZeroGS and even ZZ Ogl 0.17.156. Not using any speedhacks or patches. All settings are on default without using Anti Aliasing or bilinear filtering. Attaching my memcard, it's the 4th save. You will have to fight a battle with the Guado and go into the room with the other summoners to have it crash. Savestates are corrupted, so not attached. Wireframe rendering does not help, nor does toggling bilinear filtering/AA.

My system is:

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+
Motherboard: M2N32-SLI DELUXE
Operating System: Ubuntu 9.04(Jaunty) x86_64
Memory: 2 GiB of Corsair Memory
Video card: 7950 Nvidia GT 512 Mb memory.
have you tried the beta yet?
(05-23-2009, 04:34 PM)unauthorizedlogin Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried the beta yet?

LINUX UBUNTU .. So no, the Windows beta is useless for me. Impossible to compile from SVN on linux as well right now, been broken for a while.
someone with INT version will have to try it out for you. i wont be able to load your mem card heh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18