..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug report]Final Fantaxy X[PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Don't load a state,load from a memcard
Funny thing is a didn't load any state at all. (That's why i dunno why the emulator says so.) And there is no saving point before the animation where i freeze (I have to kill 2 bosses each time to get there.), so i talked to the kid, pressed esc, changed to null, back to the game, and there goes the red thingy. If only someone can go throught this point and save, I'd appreciate that.

*EDIT: Heh... problem solved. Tried Zero plugin and deleted all video codec from the machine /dunno if that helped./. A little 3 second FMV stopped me from playing. Bah. Laugh
(02-15-2009, 02:48 AM)bahoaday Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone ! About the problem I told u before : FFX has so much missing polygon when I play it with pcsx2 pp on Windows Vista with this config: MTGS on, FFX hack for Zero KOSMOS 0.97.1,or NLOOP hack for GSdx0.1.14 (and if I turn MTGS off, the problem doesn’t occur).
I don’t know what causes this problemWacko (in the technical aspect), but I’ve found a temporary (alternative) solution to fix this bug Laugh: just run PCSX2 (the old pp or the latest snapshot) in compatibility mode for Windows XP Service Pack 2 and the game will run so well again! (MTGS on, no graphic problem and DX10 mode for GSdx can still be enable!) . I hope this tip can help someone that has the same problem as I do. And thank everyone, thank refraction for listening to me so far! Biggrin

# Pcsx2 version: Pcsx2 beta 1190
The PC Spec and Emulator Configs are in the attachment
OS: Windows Vista SP1 basic 32bits (w/ Windows Aero disabled)

I have the exact same problem on both the PAL and international version. I have both tried using the Windows XP Service Pack 2 Compatibility mode and tried without using it (the screenshots of those tries are also attached).

Thanks in advance for solution to this problem.
Don't use Run->Execute to run the game but File->Run CD/DVD
DX10 works fine in FFX, if youdon't have a DX10 card, try disabling FBA
sry noob question. If I use File->Run CD/DVD, I get stuck on the screen w/ the PS2 System info and config, what do i press?. I am currently using a mounted iso to execute (program used is Daemon Tool lite).

I am trying to run this on my laptop, I have a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470 w/ 256mb dedicated memory.
file > run cd/dvd
(05-20-2009, 08:50 PM)countmist Wrote: [ -> ]sry noob question. If I use File->Run CD/DVD, I get stuck on the screen w/ the PS2 System info and config, what do i press?. I am currently using a mounted iso to execute (program used is Daemon Tool lite).

I am trying to run this on my laptop, I have a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470 w/ 256mb dedicated memory.

Why are you mounting the iso? Unmount it and use linuzappz iso plugin to run the iso directly
hey, could any1 please tell me how to fix m problem?
thanks. using linuzappz iso plugin does work for both PAL and international. Originally I thought it doesn't because it stays at a black screen for a few seconds, guess i was being too impatient.

I do have another question though, if i use the game DVD, I still get stuck on the PS2 System info and config screen when using gigaherz's plugin.

Thanks again for the help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18