..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug report]Final Fantaxy X[PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Thanks a lot
i dont want to get disturbing or smth., but my problem still exists! how the hell am i supposed to get rid of it? i cant figure it out... so PRETTY PLEASE would be some1 able to help me now???
@bitch: if you haven't found a solution you haven't looked at your settings enough, as many people complain about a cretain bug, I have passed it without ever seeing any of them. I will admit I have been slacking on checking yours, but I have had some very annoying PC issues to fix. (and they still AREN'T fixed..) My advice to you is to useEE speedhack 1.5 and IOP x2. if that doesn't work, you will simply have to wait. My pc is more important to me than your game. I haven't even been playing much of anything, it's been all work, no play for me.

on top of that, if your game is PAL-G, I can't help you, because:
1: I don't speak german
2: I don't have a PAL-G copy
3: I'm not going to download one just to fix your problem
at least its a honest reply.i'll try your hint out a last time, wonz it work ill have to be patient another half year... did you ever think about learning german? ^^ would be fun, i can tell! XD well then, i still hope there will be some1 able to help me! and sry 4 ur pc, that really sux.

i tried your tip, but failed again. i will try further more, but if you have any time left, maybe u could tell me what the crash means (attached)? and also what the other crash on page 13? meant... thx very much! and sry for being that annoying...Blush Laugh
im still stuck with my prob though using the new version... is there nothing else that i could do (except for shutting up?^^) there any1 speaking german and having a german version?
what GS plugin are you using? its very disturbing you still dont have one which supports soft reset, its been in there for ages. grab the newest gsdx, grab the latest beta from the stickies in general discussion, try again Tongue2
@Refraction: its totally up to date ^^ but i managed to pass it. it was my cd (or better its image) XD. i borrowed 1 from a friend and got pass my problem *blush* im veeeeeeeeheheheheeerrryyy sry for being annoying. just couldnt figure it out. its always the simpliest, isnt it? lol thx anyways
Hello Guys. First im Sorry my English is not Perfect but i have a very big problem in Final Fantasy X. After i left the tempal in Djose the Groupe is Joking about Yunas Hair and the Finale Tidus says something and then the Emulator just Crash i try it 3-4 again but every time the same crash i use the newiest version.

Graphic bios is the GSdx9. Can please anyone Help me i played 20 Hours so far and now i can play the rest of the game Sad
Final Fantasy X Crash
I dont know how to identify what version of the game i am using but my specs are:

Cdrom: SLUS_203.12;1 CRC = B4414EA1

PCSX2 specs:
core - beta 1474
plugins -
Video - GSDX 1611 SSE3/SSSE3 DirectX 10
Sound - SPU2-X 1.2.0
Controller - Lilypad r1388 0.10
Cdvdrom - Linuz ISO DVD 0.90
Bios - EU/USA v.02 (2004) Console

PC Specs:
Cpu - Intel Core 2 DUO E4600
Features - SSE2/SSE3/SSSE3
Video - Nvidia GTX260
OS - Vista 64 bit SP1

After 6 hours of ingame

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5838/44499698.jpg

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/7594/34492219.jpg

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/646/20991092.jpg
(08-09-2009, 01:59 PM)sergiu2005 Wrote: [ -> ]Final Fantasy X Crash
I dont know how to identify what version of the game i am using but my specs are:

Cdrom: SLUS_203.12;1 CRC = B4414EA1

-.- you have an american version of FFX "SLUS" tells me that you could have at least googled the code if you are not sure or made a thread about how to identify the version -.-

also this is about the PAL version and you have CLEARLY the NTSC version you can even see it in your screenshots (Pal =50 FPSmax; NTSC=60FPSmax)

only lowlifes go and hijack threads

this is my way of telling you go search a NTSC thread or make your own if the problem you have doesn't exist already
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18