..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug report]Final Fantaxy X[PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I have tried 0.9.5 and it crashed in exactly the same place
Just ran this on my main OS now, so i can use my Debugger. Debug results:
Unhandled exception at 0x100be433 in pcsx2
Unhandled exception at 0x100be433 in pcsx2 0.9.6.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x14b61368.
Debug results
Looking at a debug dissasembly, the code breaks at the command
00C87852 lock cmpxchg dword ptr [ecx],edx
Try another cdvd plugin. Not sure if that's the problem, but well..
Tried using different cdvd plugins, and though the crash point varied by a few frames, the crash was the same again.
This is very likely a problem we're investigating currently.
Say, are the graphics getting corrupted shortly before it crashes? Tongue2
Sorry bout the video frame rate. Well this video just shows the location of the crash, I use a save-state to get there faster, but the same thing happens using a memcard or a savestate. using different Cdvd plugins varies the crash point by a few frames, This crash is in the same place for 0.9.5, 0.9.6 and the latest beta. I would try on earlier versions, but i don't have them.
http://www.unfoundbug.co.uk/Error.avi
I tried uploading to here, but the file was too big (25.7MiB)
And no, the graphics run smoothly
I can't really say, but is that last thing an fmv or ingame graphics?
And man, 5Ghz! Tongue2
(03-11-2009, 10:18 AM)unfoundbug Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry bout the video frame rate. Well this video just shows the location of the crash, I use a save-state to get there faster, but the same thing happens using a memcard or a savestate. using different Cdvd plugins varies the crash point by a few frames, This crash is in the same place for 0.9.5, 0.9.6 and the latest beta. I would try on earlier versions, but i don't have them.
http://www.unfoundbug.co.uk/Error.avi
I tried uploading to here, but the file was too big (25.7MiB)
And no, the graphics run smoothly

BTW looking at your tray,I'm 99% sure that you'll get a lot more speed if you turn them all off(or at least those that you're not using while playing on pcsx2)
Most of those are completely idle normally, at most they use 1% overall.and this looks llike a more extreme auran look crash at the cross point between ingame and fmv.
Seems like my thread has been merged with this one though the result of the crash is different. This crash reported a black screen. For me the entire program crashes and i get the report error to microsoft popup.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18