..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug report]Final Fantaxy X[PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(08-09-2009, 05:41 PM)kabooz Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2009, 01:59 PM)sergiu2005 Wrote: [ -> ]Final Fantasy X Crash
I dont know how to identify what version of the game i am using but my specs are:

Cdrom: SLUS_203.12;1 CRC = B4414EA1

-.- you have an american version of FFX "SLUS" tells me that you could have at least googled the code if you are not sure or made a thread about how to identify the version -.-

also this is about the PAL version and you have CLEARLY the NTSC version you can even see it in your screenshots (Pal =50 FPSmax; NTSC=60FPSmax)

only lowlifes go and hijack threads

this is my way of telling you go search a NTSC thread or make your own if the problem you have doesn't exist already

sorry if i dont have the expirience you have . I posted my issue in 2 threads pal/ntsc
i am sorry if i bothered you , i didnt wont to hurt you in any form
thx so my version is NTSC i will look if anyone know how to solve my problem
psc sorry again if i took too much of your time
Sorry, this is my first bug report, so i apologize in advance

PCSX build 0.9.6
GS Plugin: ZeroGS (Ill tell you y in a second)
Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0
Controller: Lilly Pad 0.9.9
CD: Linuz ISO 0.8.0

I am using zero gs with frame skipping to get past the ynalesca cutscene crash bug, (if you want it i got a ton of error code from the console for that bug btw.) And this does get around that bug, but then during yunalescas second transformation i get a windows vista data execution prevention error and the console line ZEROGS: Bad psm 0x3c.
Needless to say the DEP error closes the program. Any help would be appreceiated (even though i know this is mainly for the coders i would like to finish the game. Smile )
I have added the gslog file with this that contains all the error code, all but the last 2 lines refer to the cutscene crash bug. The last two are my, seemingly new, error.

The bug doesn't occur in the r1736 beta.
Don't use ZeroGS -- nobody support it now. You could try ZZogl and ask me about support or GSDX and ask Gabest. But with ZeroGS nothing could be done.

p.S. Bad psm is not a bug, it's warning, incorrectly GifTransfer routine.
(09-10-2009, 03:51 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use ZeroGS -- nobody support it now. You could try ZZogl and ask me about support on GSDX and ask Gabest. But with ZeroGS nothing could be done.

p.S. Bad psm is not a bug, it's warning, incorrectly GifTransfer routine.

Yeah, i much prefer the gsdx graphics plugins, they have the cutscene crash bug tho, which still seems to be an issue. I can give you details if you'd like. Ill just have to do this particular fight in the beta tho, as it works there. Thx for the help.
I help only win ZZogl -- Gabest work is to complicated for me.
(12-29-2008, 02:28 PM)Chosen Wrote: [ -> ]# Playground version: offical 1.0.0.0395
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.12 sse3, spu2ghz 1.9.0
# Description:after the yuna sending cutscene the game hangs on a black screen. to fix it i used PCSX2 9.0.4 to run the cutscene and then save after.

I have this problem whith the spanish pal version of this game with pcsx2-r1736 version, using the last plugins
I have a Q 6700 procesor and Nvidia 8600 Graphics, 4Gb Ram DDR2, I use win 7 64bits

Plugins used:GSdx 1763 SSSE3, SPU2-X 1.2.0,Linuz Iso 0.9.0
The game fail, when enter to a shop near to templo Djose.
I nead to use a 0.95 verson to play the yuna sending cutscene an then move de savegame (using a program to extract save games for a PS2 file) to pcsx2-r1736 version.
excuse me, my english is a little bad
(09-17-2009, 09:45 AM)aanuncibay Wrote: [ -> ]The game fail, when enter to a shop near to templo Djose.
I nead to use a 0.95 verson to play the yuna sending cutscene an then move de savegame (using a program to extract save games for a PS2 file) to pcsx2-r1736 version.
excuse me, my english is a little bad

that should be fixed by using MicroVu
Anyone else experiencing a crash right after you completed Djose Temple? It crashes at the end of the cutscene where Yuna comes running out of the temple...

I hope someone can help, Im really bummed my favourite game crashed :s I tried disabling the game fixes but that didnt help.
It's been answered ONE BILLION TIMES BEFORE. Use the latest beta, how hard is it to do a damned search?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18