..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug report]Final Fantaxy X[PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
The thread has been merged because as stated in the "how to use this forum", we want one thread per game if possible.

That said, I will be cleaning the thread soon, as I feel that there's many useless posts in here. Also, could you try the latest beta and let me know if the bugs are still there?
Hi,

I do not know if it will help but it helped me to get rid of all the crashes within FFX.Tongue

If you are at the point when FFX always crashes and you already see the first graphical problems popping up quickly press Pause/Start and then continue. Eventually you have to press Pause/Start again. By doing so I was able to continue at 3 scenes where the game crashes e.g. when Seymour dies.

Hope it will work for you as well!Biggrin
Tried the new build (791) and i noticed ALOT of graphical and performance issues
Llayers completely dissapearing
The FMV looked HORRIBLE (Where auran meets the vouivre) extremely blocky and distorted.
Also savestates couldnt be read.
The terminal error is still there. I tried the Start and resume on new beta and latest stable, didnt work.
In case its something to do with my settings, I have them posted below.

Graphics: GSDX 883 (SSe3) 0.1.13
Windowed,D3d9(software)
Pixel Shader 2.0
no interlacing
stretch aspect ratio
1 SW rendering thread
grey NLOOP hack
texture hack
alpha correction

CDVDRom P.E.Op.S 1.3.0
Using physical drive E (has the disk in)
no cache
5 retrys on error.

Current Versions with terminal failure for me
0.9.4, 0.9.5, 0.9.6, beta 720, beta 791, svn377
all fail at the same point.

Edit:
Just ran the emulator by downloading source and openin in VisStudio.
The error occurs at same point
I get stucked on an combat in Thunder Plains...It show's my enemys and my chars but the menu doesn't appear and i can't do anything but the game appears to continue running...

Anyone had the same problem aldready?
Good Morning to everybody!! I'm new here, and First of all I want to thank you for all the things you do for us!! I have a problem: At the end of the albhed headquarter the game crashes very often.. I could skip some problems by changing a couple of things, but when Tidus ran straight ahead the party, the emulator gives me something like this:

checkframe invalid bpp15, 8 ,3, 7 etc.
undefined tex psm 0x27
bad psm 0x27

My hardware:
HP pavillon dv7 el1107
Centrino Duo 2,53 Ghz
4GB Ram
NVIDIA GT 9600
I tried so many things but nothing changed. Anybody help me? Thx again!! :-)
Leotato, I actually found your post searching for the same solution. I found a way around the Home level with a little tweaking. If you're having the same problem I was, this should do it. I was a little unclear on your description, but what I was seeing was getting into the Summoner's Sanctum, Donna says "She's not here.", then the graphics go wireframe, pause, and then crash.

Config > CPU: Either Frame Skip or VU Skip, the graphics will be horrible, but you can set it back once you board the airship.
Also, the AMV won't be visible, but you can always view it again in Luca. Hope it helps.
Hi everyone,

I've had Windrunners problem with the freezing during battle in the Thunder Plains, I got out of there and will just go back with No Encounter.

also, I'm stuck @ Home currently and nothing I have tried will help it.

I've only been able to get passed Dona saying "Shes not here" only one time, it crashed 5 seconds after.

edit: fixed - found link to beta build 831. fixes issue and plays perfectly all the way through now. sorry for wasted post Sad

Thanks

Im using version 0.9.6
CPU options: EERec
VU0Rec
VU1Rec
MTGS
Tried all Frame Limiters (Limit by default)
Plugins: GSdx 890 (gfx)
SPU2-X 1.1.0 (sound)
Lilypad 0.9.9
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
DEV9null Driver 0.3.0

not using any speed hacks or game hacks (fixes) but tried various cycle rates.

tried flushing to zero, but set advanced back to defaults when it did not help. id like to load a memcard but have no way to host the file. i hope this is enough information for you guys Smile
Hi everyone,
I've had problem. In the Summoner's Sanctum, Donna says "She's not here." and emulator crashed. Try to use beta version-same problem.
My hardware:
Acer 5930G
Centrino Duo 2,0 Ghz
3GB Ram
NVIDIA GT 9600M
Im using version 0.9.6
Edit: After reinstall emulator and use the beta version crash no more crash.
P.S. In the beta version don't work save system(F1).
(03-26-2009, 01:34 PM)TidusDante Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,
I've had problem. In the Summoner's Sanctum, Donna says "She's not here." and emulator crashed. Try to use beta version-same problem.
My hardware:
Acer 5930G
Centrino Duo 2,0 Ghz
3GB Ram
NVIDIA GT 9600M
Im using version 0.9.6
Edit: After reinstall emulator and use the beta version crash no more crash.
P.S. In the beta version don't work save system(F1).

The easiest would be to use 0.9.4/0.9.5 to play through this moment and then switch back to 0.9.6
After finishing game, find 3 places where emulator 0.9.6 crashe.1)In the Summoner's Sanctum, Donna says "She's not here."
2)After the first battle in the begining ih Zanakand
3)After the battle whith Braska's Final Aone in th end of the game.
in the beta virsion it's all raight.
P.S. Sorry fo my bad english.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18