..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-30-2013, 12:08 AM)Dexbonus Wrote: [ -> ]You can add games to the gameindex.dbf file manually by using a text editor, just follow the format thats already there. After doing that just re-add them with the program and they'll show up no problem.

It is not a good idea, because a new (sometimes updated) gameindex.dbf comes with new PCSX2 releases and you will have to remember to copy your changes to the new gameindex.dbf every time you download a new SVN version.
(12-30-2013, 10:02 PM)GeoMan Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the quick update! A nice option would be to save the position and dimension of the PCSX2 Bonus window when exiting the program.

Re-added that functionality in the new version!

(12-31-2013, 01:08 AM)GeoMan Wrote: [ -> ]It is not a good idea, because a new (sometimes updated) gameindex.dbf comes with new PCSX2 releases and you will have to remember to copy your changes to the new gameindex.dbf every time you download a new SVN version.

Its a work around, I never said it was a GOOD work around Tongue2
Could you add a bindable button to quit a game and get back to the tv mode ?
because I don't like to have to leave my couch just to change game, it would be so much convenient if I could bind a button like "ps" ou the touchpad button of my dualshock 4.
I downloaded the program from here : http://pcsx2.net/download/viewcategory/4...tends.html extracted it and double clicked the PCSX2Bonus.exe it loads for a brief second but nothing happends, tried opening it several times but nothing changes. Tried running with administrator privileges but no change. Running Windows 7 x64 SP1 Btw.
Extract it in that fold whre u installed pcsx2
ok so far i was using PCSX2 r5761,extract the rar file(not exe) on a directory called
E:\Game\pcsx2-r5761

and after i found this thread,i put pcsx2bonus on that directory
when i asked for pcsx2 folder and data,i put(paste) those directory

and when i test launching some games,voilllaa
my memcards comes to unformated,like a new
already check outside pcsx2bonus,yes my memcards was become unformated(even on explorer,it said modified date was when i using pcsx2bonus)

is this just my fault,or i missed something?
on the corner right now,seeing ceiling,and try not to cry
(01-04-2014, 02:16 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: [ -> ]Extract it in that fold whre u installed pcsx2

That's what I did in the first place.
Quote:...my memcards comes to unformated...

Your best option is to create a different 8MB mem card for each game (create a blank one, format it through PCSX2 and duplicate it as needed).

Then if your game is <gamename>.iso, name one card to <gamename>.ps2

Repeat for each game you own. Use PCSX2Bonus to assign each card to each game and you are done!

The benefits of this method are:
1. If a card is corrupted you don't lose all saves for all your games
2. Better compatibility as some older games work with original 8MB cards
3. Easier to keep track of
When running PCSX2Bounus 3 games I have noticed comes up as the wrong ones, .Hack Vol. 1,2 and 3.
I have tried to get it to Rescrape game information and it won't show the games name. Plus .Hack Mutation Part 2 the box picture will show up but when I shut PCSX2Bounus down and bring it up later it's gone.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 box are won't show up at all.
Urgent feature request: make it possible to use TV on a chosen display rather than the primary one. I can't use this mode when my TV is connected to PC, because obviously it's not set as a primary display. Thank you!