..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great frontend!

Minor quirk though. When i use TV mode (on my TV) i usually sit infront of it with just my controller in hand. Starting a game with the controller works fine but once you start one there seems to be no way to quit it and get back to the game list without use of a keyboard.

I usually just press ESC to quit pcsx2 (back to GUI). Is there a way to completely shut it down go back to TV-mode menu just using the controller?

Also, if you enable noGUI mode and press ESC to quit a game in TVmode you pretty much crash the emu+frontend. The emulation window closes but bonus still sits in the tray and awaits closure of the pcsx2 process, wich never happens. So you gotta kill it via task manager..

Am i missing something obvious?
Setting a memory card is not working here, it adds the path twice (eg if it was c:/pcsx2/stuff/memcards it saves c:/pcsx2/stuff/memcards/stuff/memcards)
Edit: GAH it just formatted my memory card -_- Please don't allow the program to modify memcards before even warning :/
(08-25-2013, 02:04 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Setting a memory card is not working here, it adds the path twice (eg if it was c:/pcsx2/stuff/memcards it saves c:/pcsx2/stuff/memcards/stuff/memcards)
Edit: GAH it just formatted my memory card -_- Please don't allow the program to modify memcards before even warning :/

I'll look into the problem with it setting the incorrect path when I get time. The program does NOT actually modify any memorycard file, the only thing it touches are the ini files.
Yeah I looked into it more and it seems it could be an actual PCSX2 bug. There is still a bug in PCSX2bonus where if you try to set a memory card, the default location is on your PCSX2 memcard directory but if you press ok without actually browsing to it, it will save wrong as described above.
Sooo anyone know why this won't load MLB 11: the show?
(08-27-2013, 08:05 AM)shogunreaper Wrote: [ -> ]Sooo anyone know why this won't load MLB 11: the show?

The program adds games by finding them in the gameindex.dbf file that is included in the pcsx2 folder, if a game is not on that list it unfortunately cannot be added.
Innocent Life: A futuristic Harvest Moon and Final Fantasy X International both have the wrong game art, dunno if that's controllable or not.

But my more important issue. to the tune of once a week i have to delete my PCSX2Bonus_config file otherwise it won't open, Checked my drive for errors with both a chkdsk and WD actual tool and it came back fine. So i don't think thats the issue.
Great frontend. Thanks so much for the time and effort you put in on it. I am in the coin-op video game biz and have gotten tired of the old games and moved up to PS1 and PS2 games. Wish there was a frontend like this for ePSXe.
I second the vote on one for the ps1 (Cough cough)
Where exactly is the Data Directory?