..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fixing unplayable games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Impressive work! I don't see it on the list but Yanya Caballista has been unplayable for many years now. You can start the first level, the graphics and sound are fine, and PCSX2 shows 60fps, but the gameplay itself is extremely slow (like 1fps) regardless of hardware of settings. I heard it was a timing issue with PCSX2, not sure if fixable with patch
Trying to fix Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life [SLUS 21171] (U) blackout hang.
Fixing issues that occur on real hardware... prafull is the ***** man at patching lol
[attachment=60858]
After lots of patching managed to get ingame but it's terrible. Angry
Should look better in software mode.
It looks more like a Path 3 masking issue rather than an issue with the hardware renderer.
(08-23-2016, 08:49 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]It looks more like a Path 3 masking issue rather than an issue with the hardware renderer.
Could be, but I've seen similar issues that were caused by the hardwarer renderer.
Yeh that looks like path3 masking problems, could be a result of the patch though, I've eliminated every Path 3 masking problem out there Tongue
(08-23-2016, 07:58 PM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]After lots of patching managed to get ingame but it's terrible. Angry

Can you share the patch so I can attempt to widescreen hack it?
(08-24-2016, 12:11 AM)Devina Wrote: [ -> ]Can you share the patch so I can attempt to widescreen hack it?

Patch is too complex right now and depends upon lots of permutations and combinations. If and when I am able to simplify it, I will post it here.