..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fixing unplayable games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Patch for Batman Vengeance [SLES 50355] (E)

This quick fix seems to work but needs testing.
If you're still taking requests, The Sims hangs while creating your sim.
Enable the EETiminghack and DMAC busy hack seems to help a bit on the Sims, but it is not playable at the moment.
NTSC-J

Ice Age 2 (J)(SLPM-66497) - Intro screen freeze fix
how about ruff trigger?
(11-28-2017, 02:02 AM)hamlet Wrote: [ -> ]how about ruff trigger?

I don't think anybody here currently owns that game unfortunately.
Patch for Titeuf Mega Compet [SLES 52711] (F)
(11-28-2017, 02:02 AM)hamlet Wrote: [ -> ]how about ruff trigger?

Actually, Ruff Trigger should work fine. You should be able to go in-game using the hacks listed here:

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Ruff-Tri...4-U--28733

Also, has anybody tested Ice Age to see how far it gets with the NTSC-J patch? Does it need EE cache anymore?
(12-04-2017, 10:54 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, has anybody tested Ice Age to see how far it gets with the NTSC-J patch? Does it need EE cache anymore?

I cleared few levels using the original US patch posted by kozarovv in this thread and it seems to makes the game completely playable (no need of ee cache) so NTSC-J patch should be fine too.
Hmm, I'm afraid Evolution Snowboarding won't be able to patched as easy. It's still playable, but booting it and getting started is a PITA. The EE cache is only required during FMVs and boss battles; but if the user switches too early/late then the game will crash or throw a random DMA error. I'm sure there's more to it like VIF timing as well.