..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fixing unplayable games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-21-2021, 04:31 PM)reemo4250 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have a fix for Hot Shots Tennis?

What's wrong with that game? It runs perfectly in SW mode. HW mode is slow due to problem in rendering shadows (like hot shots golf) but you can disable depth emulation to get decent speeds.
Was hoping for a pnach file so I didn't have to change settings every time I load up Hot Shots Tennis
(08-22-2021, 02:08 PM)reemo4250 Wrote: [ -> ]Was hoping for a pnach file so I didn't have to change settings every time I load up Hot Shots Tennis

use this
Patches for NTSC and PAL versions of Sprint Cars - Road to Knoxville to fix bad ingame physics. Based on Kozarrov's idea.

These games and Sprint cars 2-showdown at Eldora also require VU Clamping Extra + Preserve sign to fix flickering textures on cars.

Edit by Refraction: This has been added to the GameDB
Hello...attempting my chance to see if you can find a fix for this one -Alpine ski racing 2007- Bode Miller vs Hermann Maier...on gameplay, the screen is full of polygons and flickers all the time . Wondering if this title is still available to fix. Crossing my fingers. Thank you in advance if you can fix it.
(08-24-2021, 08:58 PM)I got the ball Wrote: [ -> ]Hello...attempting my chance to see if you can find a fix for this one  -Alpine ski racing 2007- Bode Miller vs Hermann Maier...on gameplay, the screen is full of polygons and flickers all the time .  Wondering if this title is still available to fix.  Crossing my fingers.  Thank you in advance if you can fix it.

Enabling vu kickstart game fix and vu clamping extra + preserve sign should fix all problems with this game.
Thank you prafull!!!! it worked...I really enjoy skiing and was not a happy camper with that problem. Thanks again!
All patches should be included at this point: Patches for 1 games (or 2 individual games): Sprint Cars Road to Knoxville (+ other gamefixes)
(as of 1.7 dev-1641)
Disney Pixar - Up (SLUS_218.64)
Fix for subtitles in HW mode. Same issue like in SF3EX, Galerians Ash, etc. Not tested beside first movie, and part of first level.
Related issue: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/4761
crc=F78D6593
Code:
patch=1,EE,004012FC,word,46021002
(09-24-2021, 09:57 AM)kozarovv Wrote: [ -> ]Disney Pixar - Up (SLUS_218.64)
Fix for subtitles in HW mode. Same issue like in SF3EX, Galerians Ash, etc. Not tested beside first movie, and part of first level.
Related issue: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/4761
crc=F78D6593
Code:
patch=1,EE,004012FC,word,46021002

Good job. I have ported your patch to PAL versions of this game.