..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fixing unplayable games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-28-2022, 12:38 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]which FMV? It works fine here (US version)

It seemed to be a bios problem on my side. I managed to make it work.

Now the problem is that game menus are completely broken. I can't see anything on any menu in-game when using OpenGL rendering

When I switch to software rendering in-game, everything looks ok, but it crashes mid-way in.

If this is just my pc specs problem, then I'll just give up on the game until I have a better pc :/

EDIT: I ended up using Vulkan rendering, and it seems to work fine, for now.
Is there a patch to hot shots golf fore on here? Someone on reddit gave me a patch and said that actually makes it able to run, normally it doesnt even launch the game. But the link they gave me just opens a webpage that is a dark blank screen that says 'patch=1,EE,2032A1B0,extended,00000000 // disable shadow rendering, fix performance' but there is no file to download. How do I use this information, do I need to put that line of code somewhere?
(12-21-2022, 04:41 AM)AbsoluteGameLegend Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a patch to hot shots golf fore on here? Someone on reddit gave me a patch and said that actually makes it able to run, normally it doesnt even launch the game. But the link they gave me just opens a webpage that is a dark blank screen that says 'patch=1,EE,2032A1B0,extended,00000000 // disable shadow rendering, fix performance' but there is no file to download. How do I use this information, do I need to put that line of code somewhere?

Save the page as pnach file.
Hey guys,
do you know maybe how to improve lightning in Cold Winter hardware mode? I attach some screens of the same scene in software rendererer (darker) and Vulkan
[attachment=76428]
[attachment=76429]
(12-27-2022, 11:59 AM)nesaru Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,
do you know maybe how to improve lightning in Cold Winter hardware mode? I attach some screens of the same scene in software rendererer (darker) and Vulkan

Please make your own thread.
Fix for initial hang in Lord of the Rings, The - Return of the King [SLES 52017] (E)
This can be used till the game is properly fixed.
Marvel nemesis
SLUS21281

make sure to Turn off mtvu

0054B5D4 00000000

not ideal, but runs at full speed

inb4 it ignores the real issue
(02-06-2023, 09:14 PM)oifhnqeuo Wrote: [ -> ]Marvel nemesis
SLUS21281

make sure to Turn off mtvu

0054B5D4 00000000

not ideal, but runs at full speed

inb4 it ignores the real issue

I will try to use this patch and post a compatibility report.
(02-06-2023, 10:47 PM)Chern40_7 Wrote: [ -> ]I will try to use this patch and post a compatibility report.

[Image: Z2xzdcN.png]
Why use this patch if the game is already broken?